Page 74 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Thread: G.C.S.E's

Yep, i only have Reading and Listening left to do. Quite confident about Listening, but not Reading really, as my teacher put me in for higher and i got a D in higher for my mock.

Im the other way around, better at reading than listening

Well done, Davey!

I had my French mock yesterday. I did get quite panicked for a bit because I was being told that we were going to have to do an oral, even though we hadn't been told this so hadn't had a chance to prepare, but, thankfully, that wasn't true.

We only had to do the foundation, because we've changed teachers quite a few times and had some disruptive kids in our class, so the Head of French didn't think we were ready for higher.

It all went OK, mostly it was a case of, what we knew, we could do, but what he hadn't learnt, we couldn't. There wasn't really anything that we couldn't quite remember, mostly just stuff we hadn't learnt at all.

I prefer reading, because I like to be able to read through things as much as possible, and I'm not really good enough at French to understand the tapes straight away. I also find it quite hard to stay focused in the massive gaps that they seem to put in between every question, and usually end up missing the start.

I've got History tomorrow - which I'm dreading! I really should have revised more, but I find revising hard and we've had so much other revision to do, and lots of work to catch up with. We've had a crappy teacher this year, so I'm feeling so unprepared. I'm just gonna read through the revision notes, and go in to revise with the teacher for about 15 minutes tomorrow morning, and hopefully I can just about scrape through with that. I just need to remember that it's not really important - we have still got a year until our actual exams.

I wasn't sure if I was going to have a Graphics exam tomorrow, but my teacher phoned my mum (rather sneakily, I might add) to tell her that I shouldn't bother and should just go to her room and make sure my coursework is done, since it's due in tomorrow. So I'm just doing that now, but it's mostly just stuff to be stuck in, anyway. The teacher has already rang three times this week!!
    Last edited by laurouski; 03-05-2007 at 22:48.

Ahhhh I onyl have 4 days left at school now, so I have so much revision to do

is anyone doing psychology? ive just start the course at home and think i'll be needing some help....so need someone willing to answer many many questions lol

I was going to take that at college but I decided not too

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    is anyone doing psychology? ive just start the course at home and think i'll be needing some help....so need someone willing to answer many many questions lol
    I think Lea (Crazy) did Psychology last year Lee....

Lol at first I thought you were calling her crazy but now I get it

I wanna do phycology at college but we didnt get that as a choice for a GCSE (is it a choice or not lol)

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Quote Originally Posted by samantha nixon View Post
    I wanna do phycology at college but we didnt get that as a choice for a GCSE (is it a choice or not lol)
    we never got it as a choice for gcse either but i think some places offer it
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Thread Information