Page 1 of 98 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: G.C.S.E's

G.C.S.E's

i thought this thread would be a good idea to decuss revision and preperation and all things gcses, as quite a few people on here are taking gcses this year. and we could help each other with revision and stuff.

even if the idea of revision is totally yucky.
    im back everyone!!!!!!

Im in year 10 so i have another year yet, but good luck in yours

Oh gosh i have so much coursework to do by thursday. Techniqually i should be doing it now but ermm yeah motivation doesnt bide with me

I've done all my coursework, which is great because i got good grades in them all, so i can chill out a bit.

Revision wise, well i've done some of it, but generally i know it all still anyway, so its just refreshing my memory. I dont have to do that much now...

I have to do my German Speaking Prep though soon. My exam is about 3 weeks away, so i need to write my prepared topic... I'll probably do about the Enviroment, because then they wont ask me any questions on it later in the exam. I hate talking about the enviroment, but at least i'll get to prepare for it this way!

I have only done 2 full pieces of course work and have some boring english to do over the hoildays

i've done all my coursework, so thats a good thing. i'm concentrating on my languages for now becuase they matter most to me then i'm going to do english maths science and concentrate on those for now, becuase you gotta have those gcses. then all my other subjects will follow, becuase subject teachers have been making me revise those

Im only in year 10 at the moment, thank god! lol but i've done my pre-mocks and ive got my real English GCSE coming up in June! And ive done all my media coursework too! lol Im quite on top of things really for me, seeing as i always leave things to the last minute! lol

wow you are doing your english a year early

I did my ICT a year early... i got an A Still dont know why my computers permantly broken though!!

wow well then well done , your better at ICT than me

Thread Information