Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spoilers for season 13

Spoilers for season 13

Yep they are rolling in already

Episode 1

Abby has the baby in episode 1 i think and its called Joe. But there are major complications with both mother and baby. Maggie is also there at the birth

Jerry (shot in the season finale) is very much alive and his very controlling mother blames the ER for his misfortune saying that he was destined to be a harvard trained lawyer ----- lawyer... receptionist.... not much difference! Morris and Neela saved Jerry after the shooting. Morris is turning into a right goody goody!

Newcomer Gates (John Stamos) makes an impression on his first day back by ignoring Pratt's instructions for a patient on an emergency call out. Things are bound to get messy!

Alex and Sam are still being held hostage by Steve, but i think his accomplices are getting in the way so they are 'eliminated' so to speak!

Episode 2
    Not much out about this one so far......
    Maggie notices the nurse keeps switching off a bleeping/supposedly malfunctioning machine that is monitoring the baby and is sure something is wrong.... guess what .... she's right!

Abby has a hysterectomy

Joe might be getting baptised, looks like Abby has given in to Kovac on that one

Luka proposes to Abby and she says no, saying she's happy as they are, Luka says he can live with just love

The Powers that Be have decided that Kovac should get the blame for Clemente's 'misdemeanors' and Kerry is not happy about this. She says that it was her fault as she hired clemente but TPTB come back with Kovac refused to fire him after his first mishap, where Luka was running the floor the day of Clemente's meltdown, when Jodie was brought in, when Clemente signed off on a patient whose family are now suing. Someone has to be the fall guy!

It doesnt look like Neela is taking Gallant's death too well, the bottle is her new best friend. No mention of Ray coming to save the day yet though!

Sam shoots Steve apparently in self defense, Elliot (the guy she is nurse to)brings Sam to the ER and she tells Kerry she needs a rape exam. There's something fishy going on there though as Elliot tells sam that only him and her know and that all she has to do is fill out a rape report and tell the cops she shot him in self defense.

Thats all folks........... for now!!

Wow, sounds good! Poor Abby.

Thanks for posting these.
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

they do sound really good and an exciting start to a new season. better than the slow start to this one!
    POOKIE

Oh jeez its sound good cant beleive the other season is already starting! Have the season 12 finished?

SOrry have just read other post and now i know that the season 12 is only half way. sorry

Wow - how do you know all this?!!!

Yeah, I would love to know how you know all of this

i get some stuff off american question and answer sites which is good, the american series is nearly finished so they are already thinking about the new stuff and are even starting to film the new series

Oh no - poor abby. thats so sad *cries*

wow i watched the season 12 finale last nite!

couldnt wait untill next year to find out wat happens!!!

Thread Information