Thread: I still cant believe it....

I still cant believe it....

I still cant believe it, that Sonia is a lesbian I know its all old to everyone but i just keep remembering the times when she use to claim that she was so in love with Martin and what about her all time love Jamie, I just don't understand how she can turn into a lesbian in a matter of weeks.

Also I hate the fact in Eastenders they make everyone feel sorry for Sonia when she is the cause of the trouble well guess what I feel sorry for Martin because he is still going through the pain and agony while Sonia is happy snuggling up to Naomi (who i think is a boring character) everynight.

Any thoughts?
    Last edited by instinct; 12-04-2006 at 03:53. Reason: Spelling mistake.

to be honest i really cant stand the Sonia/ Naomi storyline i think its stupid

thank you ems for making the banner

Angry

100% agree. I don't believe Sonia is a lesbian. I think she was unhappy with Martin as she had grown apart from him due to going to college, meeting new people and wanting more in life than just to stay in Walford and work on a market stall. I read somewhere (a soap magazine, I think) that the perfect person for Sonia would be Naomi's personality ( Someone falling for Naomi's personality?!?!?! Every since she kidnapped Chloe/Rebecca, I always knew Sonia was crazy ) with Martin's (or any bloke, I guess) body.

Naomi and Sonia are a couple of complete cows. If she does not want to be with Martin then fine, but be discreet and don't rub peoples noses in it. And saying that Martin was dead to her was totally out of order and then to barge into his house and mouth off at Pauline was just unbelievable.

Plus, Sonia and Naomi bore me to tears anyway and I hate Sonia now (I have always hated Naomi) . Sonia has had a wild personality transplant and needs a good smack in the face. I for one hope she and Naomi split and she is left friendless and homeless.
    Last edited by Florijo; 12-04-2006 at 09:17.

I still believe that Sonia wanted to get out of her marriage to Martin and the best way she could think of was to go off with Naomi. I don't think Sonia truly loves Naomi and i don't think Sonia is a lesbian either.

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    I still believe that Sonia wanted to get out of her marriage to Martin and the best way she could think of was to go off with Naomi. I don't think Sonia truly loves Naomi and i don't think Sonia is a lesbian either.
    Totally agree with you.. she wanted out and she is mistaken excitement and friendship for love.. she needed something more that she couldn't get from Martin and if a man had showed her as much attention as Naomi did then she would be with him now instead of her
    Super Mod

i dont like the sonia and naomi storyline

4Eva luvin Bex
    Sarah Manners Rules 4eva & always 2K5
    Lex awww great! Lex-ness 4eva!!

Quote Originally Posted by xlxstaceyxlx
    i dont like the sonia and naomi storyline
    Sweet and simple and to the point. I should try that more often.
    Last edited by Florijo; 12-04-2006 at 17:10.

its not so much that she's turned lesbian, but the fact that she and martin were all like "our love can conquer anything" and they've been through so much and still stuck by each other and made their marriage work, and then suddenly she falls for this nurse friend of hers who she doesn't even know very well. its really stupid. i dont think very much of kate hardwood (thats her name isn't it?)

I don't think Sonia caring for Naomi, eraditcates how she felt for Jamie or Martin. Natalie Cassidy has said on interviews that it's about the person, not about what sex they are. So I think it's more that she is a bi-sexual, rather than lesbian.

Thread Information