Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Alice to die

the worst thing is that she didnt even want the treatment did she? now she has had it, all for nothing

What will Simple Sam do now?

Return to the fire service?
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

awww thats so sad does she actually die though because all it says is that the doctors tell alice she will die and doctors have been known to be wrong is there any proof thaty she does actually die

Quote Originally Posted by Birks_2k4
    Return to the fire service?
    Nope they've got another Sam now.

He could always impersonate Elvis.

Quote Originally Posted by shannisrules
    awww thats so sad does she actually die though because all it says is that the doctors tell alice she will die and doctors have been known to be wrong is there any proof thaty she does actually die
    well i dunno about proof but it sounds like one of those sad storylines thats going to be true

I think Alice dying is a tad predictable. I mean it has done before with Butch and Emily. Now it looks like they are using a similar storyline with Alice and Sam... just slightly different.

awww nooooooooooooooooooo she cant die !!!! i read something about her chemo not working and she decides to stop her treatment, but then what will sam do ? bless ill cry at these episodes - i no i no its not real lol

does any one know when shes supposed to die? also what type of cancer is it she has? i know it was said but i cant remember. i think shes a brave actress through out the plot because she shaved off her hair and has portraied it well. hope she gets an award.

I am actually really shocked by this spoiler because i really thought that Alice would recover from her cancer. It's really sad though. Poor Alice I think this will be really emotional and Sam will be left with baby Samson. The Dingles have had so much tragedy already

Thread Information