Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Jean Slater (Gillian Wright)

if they dont manage to get the right actor the character won't live up to his potential so i hope they get someone really up to the job LOL

Quote Originally Posted by leanne27
    if they dont manage to get the right actor the character won't live up to his potential so i hope they get someone really up to the job LOL
    Yep someone who is a great actor, preferably with acting experience behind him and also someone who can have great chemistry with Stacey, Jean and the Slaters on screen

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    Yep someone who is a great actor, preferably with acting experience behind him and also someone who can have great chemistry with Stacey, Jean and the Slaters on screen
    Yeah definetely!

To be fair they have chosen some new characters well (of late). Bradley's great! And I think the Wicks have potential.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Sean! What could the secret be?! Really exciting!

Nice that they are bringing families in for both Stacey and Bradley. It will give them a lot to do! Which I really like.

The only thing I'm slightly concerned about is that Stacey might become more solid. At the moment she's quite vulnerable and uses her hard attitude as a defence mechanism. But if she has a proper family, it's like there'll be no reason for us to feel sorry for her.

I've just been watching clips of Jean and Stacey on the BBC EE site. But the clip where Stacey looks at the photo of Sean is very dark, and I can't see it. I'd like to see what he looks like again.

Also it says that Jean keeps saying to Stacey that what happened to Brian wasn't an accident. I wonder if there's any truth in that?! Maybe Jean pushed him off the building, that would be interesting!
    Last edited by littlemo; 17-04-2006 at 15:33.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    Also it says that Jean keeps saying to Stacey that what happened to Brian wasn't an accident. I wonder if there's any truth in that?! Maybe Jean pushed him off the building, that would be interesting!
    or maybe sean did for some reason?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

I'm glad Jean's coming back again. She shows more of Stacey and they work so well together

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    or maybe sean did for some reason?
    Maybe. Perhaps a big family secret will come out of the wood work!

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    Maybe. Perhaps a big family secret will come out of the wood work!
    That would be brilliant if they did that and it would also be great if it was totally unpredictable and we didn't know the big secret until the last minute, with lots of twists and turns as well. I think if EE took this route, they would do it really well

Sharon Marshall said this morning that Sean is going to be in his early twenties, and he's going to be gorgeous! He still haven't cast yet, but she knows what kind of man they are looking for.

He has to be somebody who can act, which I think he'll be very good at too. Maybe another Nigel Harman?
    Last edited by littlemo; 21-04-2006 at 12:23.

I read in Soaplife that Jean is only in a couple of episodes in the Summer. It seems that she's not a permanent character. I thought she might be, but it suggests she's not.

The snippet is towards the front, where it says whose coming and going from the soaps.

I think a lot of people have felt that it would be a difficult storyline for EE to handle. Dealing with a character who has such mental difficulties on a permanent basis. I'm not sure whether the scenes are going to be in Walford. I think Sean is a permanent character, so perhaps they meet up at the mental hospital and then Stacey and Sean progress to Walford. Hope Jean doesn't die, that would be sad! But I suppose a good an idea in order for the story to progress.

It would be understandable for Sean to come back to Walford because he feels an obligation to Stacey. If Jean were to die.

Thread Information