Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Jean Slater (Gillian Wright)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    Violet is dead. On the night when Zoe discovered that Kat was her mother, Kat said something like 'The next time I saw him I was 18, hw came back for aunt Vi's funeral', which would mean that Violet died in 1988.
    You've got a good memory! Now you mention it I do remember it being said, but it had slipped my mind.

Yeah it would be interesting to find out about Jean's family.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    Vi would be Stacey's paternal grandmother. I'd like to see Stacey's grandparents from Jean's side as well.
    Violet would have been Stacey's great aunt, not her grandmother.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    Violet would have been Stacey's great aunt, not her grandmother.
    No, she'd be her grandmother. Violet is Brian's mother, Brian is Stacey's father.

O.k this is totally rumour, and maybe an off the wall idea but I was thinking it might be interesting if Jean and Max (Bradley's dad) knew each other? perhaps had a relationship for a few months (about a year ago), when she was at a low point in her life, a short time after her husband died. Maybe a combination of Brian's death and Max's behaviour made her have a relapse. Max is a violent man (so we hear), and when Stacey sees him she immediately recognises him as the man that hurt her mum. Maybe Max was the one that threw Sean out? And Stacey really despises him.

Now I don't think this is true, because we probably would have heard about it by now, but it could be good. Great storyline potential.

good storyline, not sure it will happen tho :S, the family tree is so confusing
    ;) Loving eastenders forever!!! ;) ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya
    good storyline, not sure it will happen tho :S, the family tree is so confusing
    Yeah, I know, shame, still there's probably other good storylines coming up.

jean slater was good i hope they do bring her back

It would be great if Jean returns

Do you think it might be time this thread moved to the spoiler section?! I'm sure news of her appearing in the summer has been in several magazines.

Although there is a rumour (just appeared on DS), which says that she dies in hospital and Sean comes looking for Stacey. Which I think is wrong because of the fact that news of her appearing seems to be true. But they could have changed their minds. I actually think that could be a good storyline.

I think it would be difficult to have someone like Jean be a permanent character. For starters how would the Slaters cope?! they just would have gotten rid of Little Mo, and probably looking forward to some peace, and then she'd arrive. It would be very hard.

Jean Slater (Gillian Wright)

It has been confirmed by Digital Spy (news article) that Jean Slater is returning in the Summer. They suspect mid June, which I think is accurate. I read the actresses that play Jean and Stacey are supporting carers, in some event that's happening at that time, so I think it will coincide with that. Very exciting!

It seems both Bradley and Stacey are going to have storylines involving their parents during the Summer months. Which is great!

I don't know how to move threads to another board, so if somebody would like to close the rumour mill thread feel free.

Thread Information