Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Jean Slater (Gillian Wright)

Congrats to Gillian and Lacey they were fabulous in their episodes together.

Yeah i'm really excited!

Do you think Jean will realise that Bradley isn't good enough for Stacey? Her first impressions of him were pretty good, but he's not treating her very well at the moment. I can see her getting quite viscious! lol.

oh god i cant believe they are signing her up full time ive got to admit i felt sorry for stacey when she had to put up with her mum treating her the way she did i no she wasent well but i did take an instant dislike to her she is going to get on my nerves being in it more ahhhhhhhhhhh

Pleased they have signed her up because I thought that she was a good actress to have in the show! Will help the Slater Clan no end

if thats good acting i would like to see what bad acting is like oh my god no wonder eastenders is sinking and i love this soap

Quote Originally Posted by lisa cullumbine
    if thats good acting i would like to see what bad acting is like oh my god no wonder eastenders is sinking and i love this soap
    So whats your idea of a good actress then? could I have a list of current stars in EE that you think are good.

should be an interesting read

i think phil mitchell / angie watts / den watts / mo slater need i go on they seem to fit in and dont make their acting look false and a struggle to work with i just dont think staceys mum fits the bill for being a slater or interesting
    Last edited by lisa cullumbine; 16-10-2006 at 15:02.

Quote Originally Posted by lisa cullumbine
    i think phil mitchell / angie watts / den watts / mo slater need i go on they seem to fit in and dont make their acting look false and a struggle to work with i just dont think staceys mum fits the bill for being a slater or interesting
    I would agree with Angie and Den watts and Mo but not so much phil.. You are right about Jean.. good as a bit character but not for full time... I understand about force acting.. look at Deano, Sean, Naomi and Dawn.

just thought of another person who fitting in so natural.. June Brown and Tamzin Outhwaite
    Last edited by Siobhan; 16-10-2006 at 15:35.
    Super Mod

yes i agree totally you can see the way deano and dawn and carly put over their acting its almost strained i suppose some people take to it like a fish to water and others dont but it notices in the likes of jean slater as well and it just dont cut it

I like the character of Jean Slater and the woman who plays her, played her well but I can't see her as full EE. I think in the Square it would all be too forced acting.
    Super Mod

Thread Information