Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jean Slater (Gillian Wright)

yey this should be good to watch i love the emotional side of stacey she can be so mouthy then all of a sudden turn to caring and loving we may hear about sean to

Quote Originally Posted by shannisrules
    yey this should be good to watch i love the emotional side of stacey she can be so mouthy then all of a sudden turn to caring and loving we may hear about sean to
    Yeah I like that side of Stacey too. She's got a great personality!

Jean's a great character too! They portrayed the storyline very realistically.

I heard a rumour Sean was coming into it in the Autumn, but it's just rumour at the moment. There's bound to a good story surrounding him.

Is that Stacey's mum (ha ha the song Stacey's mum has got it going on ) anyway is she the women living in that dirty house and was knocked down by a train.
    Another fantastic banner by Vixie-Lou

Yes she is. There was a storyline with her and Stacy sometime last year. I like the storyline with her and Stacy. It's quite emotional.

Quote Originally Posted by big bro fan
    Is that Stacey's mum (ha ha the song Stacey's mum has got it going on )
    Lmao you actually made me laugh there
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Maybe her mum coming back into it is a way to set the scene for her brother to make an appearance. I don't think they would have mentioned him and have Stacey take that photo of them if he was never to be mentioned again.

Personally, I would not take something from digitalspy as conformation though as they have gotten things wrong in the past. I hope it is true though
    Last edited by Florijo; 11-04-2006 at 09:42.

I think this wouls be good because as someone else said it brings out a completely different more vulnerable side to Stacy so this with how she looks after Ruby and is developing feelings for Bradley could make her an even more lovable character.

that is great that Jean is coming back in. I hope she gets a bit better

i think stacey is a lovable person in her own way personally i think it wont be such a good thing really as stacey is already trying to support ruby with her problems and poor stacey dosent really need the problems of her mum again bless her she needs to be able to find herself and live her life and support herself at the same time

I am glad Jean is returning. Her and Stacey's scenes were very emotional and they are both trumendous actresses. I just hope Sean isn't far behind

Thread Information