Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Jean Slater (Gillian Wright)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    Yes, Sean is Stacey's brother. There is a bad feeling between Sean and Jean because he ran away from home.
    Do you know that he ran away from home?! I didn't think they mentioned anything?!

It could be that Sean was put into foster care, but I think he was older than Stacey, so probably not. Or there could me another reason for him not being around. Maybe Sean had a different dad to Stacey, and he took him (when Jean got ill). That could be seen as a sign of neglect by Jean, and that might be the reason they've fallen out.

Maybe Sean couldn't cope with Jean's problems anymore and decided to leave home and he just never got in touch again and this angered Jean cos she seemed a bit angered that Stacey went to live with the Slaters. Jean was pretty mean to Stacey and placed a huge burden on her so she could have done the same to Sean but he just upped and left leaving just Jean and Stacey to cope with everything.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    Do you know that he ran away from home?! I didn't think they mentioned anything?!

It could be that Sean was put into foster care, but I think he was older than Stacey, so probably not. Or there could me another reason for him not being around. Maybe Sean had a different dad to Stacey, and he took him (when Jean got ill). That could be seen as a sign of neglect by Jean, and that might be the reason they've fallen out.
    I am sure it was mentioned that Sean ran away from home when it was the week that Stacey looked after her mum

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    I am sure it was mentioned that Sean ran away from home when it was the week that Stacey looked after her mum
    was it? i thought we didnt find anything out about him til right at the end of the week when stacey said his name and that was it? i could be wrong though
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    was it? i thought we didnt find anything out about him til right at the end of the week when stacey said his name and that was it? i could be wrong though
    Yeah i could be wrong about what i said as well. I am sure it was mentioned that he ran away though

i think that sounds about right as sean would still be young maybe too young to provide and look after himself

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    I'm sure your right! It was left on a cliffhanger. Nobody knew who Sean was! Stacey unfolded the photo to reveal Sean right at the end of the episode. We assume it's her brother, and we think he's going to make an appearance in EE sometime in the future, but I don't think it's been confirmed.

Exciting news about Sean! I think we know that's it's been confirmed he will be making an appearance later in the year but it also says that he will come into Walford with a bang and he will be at the centre of some of the biggest storylines of the year.

There's a small article on DS stating this.

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo
    Maybe Sean couldn't cope with Jean's problems anymore and decided to leave home and he just never got in touch again and this angered Jean cos she seemed a bit angered that Stacey went to live with the Slaters. Jean was pretty mean to Stacey and placed a huge burden on her so she could have done the same to Sean but he just upped and left leaving just Jean and Stacey to cope with everything.
    It could be just as simple as that. But to not even phone, your mum or your sister who you care a lot about, seems to be very rash. I think there might be more to it.

And if Sean is going to be in the centre of the biggest storylines of the year, I think the reason he's gone away might be quite significant to the plot. It says he comes in with a bang! They'll have to get a really good actor to play this part! Lacey Turner standard!

Exciting news about Sean! I think we know that's it's been confirmed he will be making an appearance later in the year but it also says that he will come into Walford with a bang and he will be at the centre of some of the biggest storylines of the year.

There's a small article on DS stating this.
    Oh that's great news. I can't wait. I wonder who they will cast for the part of Sean??

Thread Information