Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Jean Slater (Gillian Wright)

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    I am glad Jean is returning. Her and Stacey's scenes were very emotional and they are both trumendous actresses. I just hope Sean isn't far behind
    According to DS, Sean is joining the show soon.

Quote from DS: "The character of Sean Slater WILL be joining later this year. Among those actors rumoured to be playing the part is Abs Breen of former boyband 5ive fame. Sean is the brother of Stacey Slater (Lacey Turner) and the son of Jean Slater (Gillian Wright)."

I liked the actress who played Stacey's mum, she was portrayed really well. The scenes between her and Stacey were great, v. emotional and realistic. It would seem weird not to bring her back.

Stupid question but - what did happen to Sean? Is he in a cupboard somewhere? lol
    Danny: but i haven't shaved yet
    Alfie: don't worry darlin, no-ones going to see those lovely legs of yours

Quote Originally Posted by Cherryz
    I liked the actress who played Stacey's mum, she was portrayed really well. The scenes between her and Stacey were great, v. emotional and realistic. It would seem weird not to bring her back.

Stupid question but - what did happen to Sean? Is he in a cupboard somewhere? lol
    The last thing i heard was that Sean ran away from home

Quote Originally Posted by Cherryz
    We don't know what's happened to him. Neither Stacey or Jean gave anything away. There seems to be a lot of mystery surrounding his disappearance. We think Sean's going to come into it, so I doubt he's dead. But other than that, I can't wait to see what the truth is.

Is anyone here familiar with the imbd website. According to them Jean appears on May 19th. Someone mentioned on DS thread 'Stacey and her mum' and there was a link to the website. I think it's false because I heard she was appearing in June. May seems awfully soon! I think she'd be filming by now, if she was going to be in it then.

But I'm just wondering how accurate the website usually is! They also mentioned that somebody named Andy is going to be in on this episode, and I don't know who they are talking about. Which leads me to believe it's false.
    Last edited by littlemo; 16-04-2006 at 01:34.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    Is anyone here familiar with the imbd website. According to them Jean appears on May 19th. Someone mentioned on DS thread 'Stacey and her mum' and there was a link to the website. I think it's false because I heard she was appearing in June. May seems awfully soon! I think she'd be filming by now, if she was going to be in it then.

But I'm just wondering how accurate the website usually is! They also mentioned that somebody named Andy is going to be in on this episode, and I don't know who they are talking about. Which leads me to believe it's false.
    It probably is unreliable then because i haven't heard anyone called Andy joining or being in that episode?? and we would probably know if Jean had started filming

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo

well the website ive found is quite good for looking up characters/dates etc for different films, never really used it to look at whats coming up on tv shows though. although, when ive been on there it looks like its easy for anyone to update and add things on so it could possibly be someone adding something just for the sake of it which might not actually be true (if that makes sense)
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    well the website ive found is quite good for looking up characters/dates etc for different films, never really used it to look at whats coming up on tv shows though. although, when ive been on there it looks like its easy for anyone to update and add things on so it could possibly be someone adding something just for the sake of it which might not actually be true (if that makes sense)
    Yeah i know what your saying. I have never actually been on the imdb website so don't know how reliable it is, but i think this information is probably false

so is sean supposed to be Stacey's brother? there is obviously bad feeling between Jean and Sean as his picture was covered over wasn't it on the photo.

Quote Originally Posted by leanne27
    so is sean supposed to be Stacey's brother? there is obviously bad feeling between Jean and Sean as his picture was covered over wasn't it on the photo.
    Yes, Sean is Stacey's brother. There is a bad feeling between Sean and Jean because he ran away from home.

Thread Information