Thread: aussie spoiler-stalker is...

Exclamation aussie spoiler-stalker is...

zoe the nurse,the stalker was revealed on aussie tv on tuesday night,got the info off a forum with aussie veiwers,apparently zoe is called something else really and was involved with sarah at the psyc unit,can't remember all the details sorry and know this won't make any sense to uk veiwers if you don't look on the official home and away site,but i was dieing to know!

erm i could have sworn that zoe gets killed by the stalker. i could be wrong but i swear she either got stabbed or killed like last week.

the h & a website is being rubbish at the mo, they dont update anything anymore they have had the same "this week" for about the past three weeks to apologies if nothing is coherant and in sync. its rubbish official info!!!

the home and away website is rubbish I agree want to complain about it

i agree the website is rubbish,sallys diary hasn't been updated for ages,since last year i think.zoe did get attacked by the staker but it wasn't witnessed by anyone and she did it to herself.can't remeber her real name but she killed the real zoe before arriving in the bay and stole her identity,there was a body found n the bush when she arrived on the scene apparently.

zoe's real name is eve jacobson

Spooky!

Thread Information