Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A SBBB Housemate Reunion dicussion ?

Quote Originally Posted by Abi
    It should definetly be shorter next time... its too much work keeping up a charcter for so long, when other commitments come up. Thats the problem i had at least.
    I know what you mean. That time "beth" was in hospital, I had big plans at the weekend and couldn't come on.. I found it hard coming on as often as i did cause I work all day and I needed time with my kids in the evening and weekends.
    Super Mod

Dan was in it all the time, he never left that bloody house. Maybe i should have given myself a break or something- who knows!

I ended up coming on in random ICT lessons when i was at school, just to keep up my persona. I acme on in the evenings, but as it got further into it, i had deadlines for various things coming out of my ears, so i couldn't stay on for very long. My friends found it funny though- they were typing in random insults sometimes, which was wierd...

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    I have to agree with you.. I liked not known too.. I think Beth would have been nicer to Dan if I had know it was you abi and I think Chance would have been nicer as Lucas if she knew who was who... not known is the best part.

Was saying to Bry, next time is should be shorter. 10 people over 5 weeks cause at the start we were all suprise to find out who was playing who but as time went on we kinda knew who played who.. For the first 5 weeks everyone thought I was Jodi.
    Good grief I know I am older than all of the characters in SBBB( in rea life ) but I can't see myself portraying some one like Beth and keeping it up.. honest gang I am a really nice person

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi
    Good grief I know I am older than all of the characters in SBBB( in rea life ) but I can't see myself portraying some one like Beth and keeping it up.. honest gang I am a really nice person
    What was wrong with Beth??? she was a lovely person.. Ok not to Leccy but she was honest with her.. told her that she didn't believe her

It was tough playing a 70 year old..
    Super Mod

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    What was wrong with Beth??? she was a lovely person.. Ok not to Leccy but she was honest with her.. told her that she didn't believe her

It was tough playing a 70 year old..
    Ok so Beth was a lovely person It was tough playing some one younger than my son LOL Leccy wasn't all that bad just misunderstood

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi
    Ok so Beth was a lovely person It was tough playing some one younger than my son LOL Leccy wasn't all that bad just misunderstood
    This is we all remember what it is like to be young but how do you know what you are going to be like when you are old!!! Beth was fun cause she was a sprite 70 year old who acted like a teenager... I loved every moment of her..
    Super Mod

I was lucky, because Dan was only 2 years older than me, so i just made myself sound and act like all my male friends Easy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Abi
    I was lucky, because Dan was only 2 years older than me, so i just made myself sound and act like all my male friends Easy!!
    lol yer you did have it easy whereas Rachel was 20 years older than me

Quote Originally Posted by abblette
    lol yer you did have it easy whereas Rachel was 20 years older than me
    Beth was 40 years older than me hahahaha.. Alan should have been Beth, your nearly 60 aren't you alan
    Super Mod

sounds like a lot of us had a couple of age problems

Thread Information