Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A SBBB Housemate Reunion dicussion ?

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips

A SBBB Housemate Reunion dicussion ?

Ok gang, I thought I would start a thread to start a former SBBB housemate discussion:

On this thread it is strictly for former housemates, and discuss their time in the house, and how they COULD have fleshed out their parts..like would they have done any thing different to keep in the house etc

The thread is simple,, just do it something like this:

JustJodi( aka Elektrica) I wish I had taken Dan from Louise, in the first place, nailed him then threw him over and then go to stinky Laurence and messed with his head a bit, then finally landed Kyle and kept him occupied, and might have been a bit more sociable with the other women, just to keep them sweet,, hee hee

ok you get the general idea,, lets get posting gang

Siobhan (Aka hornygran aka Beth) I should never have left the house. Kyle would have been slapped so much now and poor Lou. I would not have done anything much differently, I wasn't the center of any attention but I was the shoulder to cry on..
    Super Mod

I just wish I had more time to develop my character Laurence I would have had fun hopefully with horny gran. Still it was a good idea but if done again the format could be different so as thoses of us who cannot get online all day and night can still play a part
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

i wish i could have stayed in longer as gaz as i left on the first week but i couldnt and i wish i could have interacted more with everyone but i couldnt as i had school and other stuff to commit to aswell.
    im back everyone!!!!!!

Firstly, i wish i hadn't tried to get myself evicted, cvause now i'm missing poor old Dan

Right, what Dan would have done next would be this. He's have gone slightly mad, and made Louise feel sorry for him. He'd have got obsessed over ouise, and reveal that he's not married, its all blackmail, and that he loves her really. I'd have made sure they got back together, then after 4 or 5 days of lovey-dovey stuff, Dan would declare his undying love for Electrica. They'd have a secret affair, louise would find out, cue fireworks!

He'd have used Electrica to make Louise jealous. He's munipulate Kyle into getting back with Louise, then spilt them up, saying that he loves her, and Electrica is a lying bitch and is a mole. Electrica would get evicted, Dan would try and split Louise and Kyle up, by pretending to attempt suicide, to make Louise feel sorry for him. Dan would make Kyle look like a *******, spilt Louise and Kyle up, and Dan would get back with Louise.

Then Dan would sensationally dump Louise, leave the house and would get hated and booed by everyone.

Not much, in other words

Erm... I suppose I would have made Mercedes to get it on with every single man in the house... and then start on the women! And maybe when she left go off with a bang (as I was watching the soaps at the time so I never got a chance to say bye ) and could do something outrageous... I don't know reveal that she was a man or a cat or something... just something weird lol
    I wish I could have done more with the character but I had to do revising one week and then the next week I was ill... in January I had nothing to do and then February was really busy lol. I wanted to keep up my own identity aswell, because even if I had spent like the hour on my sbbb account, I would have probably been on MSN aswell (I did try to keep to keep off it, but there were things I needed to talk about )
    I tried to come across as Steff with the text talk but I think I overused it a bit lol, but everyone thought Mercedes had to be her or Scott except di marco who doesn't why she thought I was her, lol! Even on the days I was on, it was half term one week and I didn't really want to be going on during the actual school hours because then it would have made it obvious I was a school kid, and I don't think Steff was actually off then...
    I also didn't want to be going on all the time on weekends even though I was on all day because it wouldn't have made you think I was Mercedes at all.
    OK, so basically I just wish I could have done more with my character as she was quite a good one to play but you all expected her to be loads different, and she just came across as really lazy with her constant sleeping.

Ok, well I would have gone on more. I had the time, just sometimes couldn't be bothered. I would have tried to get closer to some of the characters, as Norman pretty much kept himself to himself lol. Ermm not really sure what else, but I know I would have done everything different. It's weird actually... cause the week I got evicted I said to myself that I was going to go on more, but ermm didn't actually get the chance.

I think they should send us all back in there, just for a laugh. Then we can do everything we wanted to do, and bring some life to the house!! Problem with only Nicky, Kyle and Louise being in there, is that there isn't enough people around for them to chat with and everything. Bring back in all the old housemates, then they can have that, and it'll be easier to decide which one of the three we want to win

Hint, hin, Dawn and Bry!!

Kathleen(aka the sex queen odessa) . If I had the chance to change anything I would have liked to have been more of a drama queen I think beth, mercedes and oddie would have had a ball in there. I would have loved to have cut dan's hair when he was sleeping. and i would have pounced on kyle as soon as lucas left then there would not have been the trouble with leccy and lou. I have to say that I was gutted when oddie was evicted. I could not believe they choose that two-faced little toad DAN over her, but as the weeks went on it was more and more difficult to keep a job and a home as well as trying to have 2 sb user names but I loved every minute of it espacially going on about louise being a mole and an attention seeker

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Kath, i wsa gutted when they choose Odessa over Dan I was desperate to be evicted, hence my multiple personality transplants. I thought if i pissed around like that, everyone would hate me, and evict Dan. Obviously i was wrong.

Anyway, now i want back in! So once again: Hint hint Dawn and Bry!!

Thread Information