Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oz spoilers for week 15 apr 24th-28th

Oz spoilers for week 15 apr 24th-28th

Teaser Spoilers for Week 15, 2006: April 24th - 28th

Monday: Leah and Peter stage a bedside vigil as Dan's life hangs in the balance - but nothing will prepare them for the shocking revelation that changes everything. As she fights to come to terms with the reappearance of her father, Rachel finally tells Kim the truth about her family.

Tuesday: Leah is gripped by guilt in the wake of Dan's attempt on his life. A secret from the past tears Rachel's world apart.

Wednesday: Rachel battles her father - and her conscience - as she struggles with a shocking ultimatum. Dan finally awakens from his coma. Peter begins to conceal evidence relating to Josh's murder.

Thursday: Commitment-phobe Macca spins out following Cassie's declaration of love. Ric's plan for revenge on Dom backfires. Matilda's consumed by jealousy as Belle and Lucas's friendship grows.

Friday: Dom goes to sadistic lengths to make Ric pay. Cassie and Macca's relationship reaches a dramatic crossroads. Lucas and Matilda call it quits.

No! I dnt want Lucas and Matilda to call it quits! they are good together!

I dont think that they will split up permenantly

When does Belle find out who her mother is? And if she did who is it?

supposedly today in oz so when i see the episode later on if it is revealed i will let you know.

Well in todays episode in oz Belle met with her paternal grandmother who told her that her birth mom is dead - although as this was happening the scenes kept flicking to Amanda which some viewers took to mean that the grand mother was lying and Amanda is the grand mother.

As amanda has just left their screens for a while whilst the actress is on honeymoon and Belle thinks (or maybe even knows if the lady is telling the truth) her mom is dead i think this storyline is going to run for quite a while longer.

Melmarshall any idea what Racheal big secret is?

Not as yet i will let you know when it airs in the next 2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by melmarshall858
    Well in todays episode in oz Belle met with her paternal grandmother who told her that her birth mom is dead - although as this was happening the scenes kept flicking to Amanda which some viewers took to mean that the grand mother was lying and Amanda is the grand mother.

As amanda has just left their screens for a while whilst the actress is on honeymoon and Belle thinks (or maybe even knows if the lady is telling the truth) her mom is dead i think this storyline is going to run for quite a while longer.
    What age is Belle and what age is Amanda? Could she really be Belle's mother and Amanda isn't from Summer Bay and the surrounding area.

Belle is 16 and Amanda is 30 if you remember amanda told scott a few weeks ago that she had a baby girl when she was 14 that died but she thought that she heard it cry although she 'knew' it was just her mind playing tricks on her - well this was sowning the seeds for this storyline.

Thread Information