View Poll Results: Do you think Martin & Sonia should Get/keep Chloe?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

28 70.00%
  • No

8 20.00%
  • Keep in contact

4 10.00%
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Sonia Jackson Fowler (Natalie Cassidy)

Should Martin and Sonia Get Chloe?

What do you think?

Yes they're meant to be a family!

Should Sonia and Martin get Chloe?

I think they should, they are her natural parents after all. It is a difficult situation though cos she was adopted. I think it would be lovely to see them looking after her. It would be difficult to make up for the last four years. It could be the best thing for all of them. It would certainly be a very sweet story, that's for sure.

no they shouldnt. chloe has just lost her parents and to be taken away from her adoptive family who love her very much would be very wrong!

Should Martin and Sonia get Chloe?

Yeah, that's a good point, plus they don't know her. To be honest I don't really know. What would be best for her? If it would be for her to stay with her adoptive grandparents, maybe that would be the answer. Or maybe getting to know her real mum and dad could be good for her. Maybe they could start off by having contact with her.

i think it is best for the child to stay with people she knows. if there is noonne in the family who can look after her full time then i guess she will be put back up for adoption and if that is the case maybe sonia and martincould apply to adopt her??

No, they should not get her.. this would lead to legal complications and Sonia knew the story when she put her child up for adoption... she cannot take the child back until 18 years old or the child wants to contact her.. It would be ok if she was forstered.

This could lead to alot of complication and we all know what happen last time Sonia was allowed to have contact with chloe... She gave up her rights to Chloe when she adopted her

I agree that they shouldn't get her back - it would send out the wrong message about adoption and it wouldn't be realistic either as legally Sonia and Martin have no claim. It might be different if there was absolutely no one to look after her, but there are family and friends. I do think it's good to show the continuing affects on Sonia though - she did the right thing by Chloe/Rebecca by giving her up at a time when she felt unable to cope with a baby, but no one should expect it to be easy and it means this storyline hasn't just been forgotten about.

I'm torn, on one hand if sonia wants to see her child she sould be able to but it is sending out TOTALLY the wrong message for adoption that if you want your kid back all you have to do wait for the parents to die (or watever) and then stake your claim. It's like 'i didn't want it then but i really want it back now....' do you know what i mean? It's like going back on your words and i don't know why but i see it as almost selfish. It might just be me..........
    Kurt Cobain, gone but not forgotten.

Yes Definetely.

You can tell Sonia is still very much in Love with Chloe and regrets putting her up for adoption.

They deserve to be a family after all thats happened

Thread Information