Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Adam Barlow Baldwin (Sam Robertson)

i think he discovers aidan and maria kissing

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    i think he discovers aidan and maria kissing
    He does, he takes a photo ... guess he will blackmail Aidan to get his hands on Underworld?

how can adam open a practice when he failed his exams and todd is only a clerk, they need a qualified solicitor for the practice and where did they open?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Perdita (08-07-2017)

isn't Todd qualified it's just he only had admin jobs when he was in London?

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post
    isn't Todd qualified it's just he only had admin jobs when he was in London?
    Bit confusion, one website I read said he qualified, another said he was lawyer's clerk so not sure

i assume todd was a law clerk only

Coronation Street could see another character's life hang in the balance, as Adam Barlow is rumoured to overdose in an upcoming storyline.

Previous reports suggested that Billy Mayhew (Daniel Brocklebank) will be revealed as having been involved in the death of Adam's mother Susan 16 years ago.

It turns out that Adam (Sam Robertson) could be making that shocking discovery – and he reacts by downing painkillers and alcohol, according to The Sun.

Adam is in a bad state, but fortunately he is saved by his uncle Daniel (Rob Mallard). Sam Robertson's character at first asks Daniel not to call an ambulance.

Ken Barlow (Bill Roache) supports his grandson after the overdose.

Susan was thought to have died in a road accident back in 2001, while fleeing a vengeful Mike Baldwin with their son Adam – who at the time was played by Agents of SHIELD's Iain De Caestecker. Adam only suffered minor injuries.

But how will everyone else respond when the truth behind Susan's death is revealed?

Digital Spy

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (16-11-2017)

It's amazing how many coincidences there are in Corrie with all the characters somehow being involved in the lives of other characters years before they came to Coronation Street. Pat Phelan/Nicola, Norris/Colin, Adam/Billy.......

Or is it something to do with very lazy and unimaginative writing?

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

lizann (09-11-2017), Perdita (08-11-2017), Rear window (08-11-2017), swmc66 (10-11-2017), tammyy2j (16-11-2017)

The good news for any Eva and Adam shippers is that there's still hope for the pair, as an upcoming Christmas storyline sees them thrown back into each other's orbits.

It's been revealed that Adam and Eva will start working together as they help out with the community centre's Christmas celebrations.

We have a feeling that the Corrie writers aren't just throwing the pair back together for no reason, so could this be the moment that they become a proper couple?

Teasing the possibility, Corrie's producer Kate Oates told Soaplife: "Adam's been a player with the ladies in the past, but he does have genuine feelings for Eva.

"Eva's been so traumatised by what's happened to her over the past year that, for once, she hasn't been thinking about moving on to the next man straight away – as she always has done before."

Samuel Robertson, who plays Adam, has previously backed his character's possible union with Eva – tipping them as a great new couple for the show.

Speaking in August, he explained: "Cath is great to work with. I've watched the scenes we have done and I think the chemistry is there between them.

"Adam has spent the first nine months being on the periphery of other people's relationships and having nothing of his own, but that is like real life. As an outsider, you are circling round trying to find your place."

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/coro...low-eva-price/

I'm betting she's about to find out she's pregnant for real. She slept with Aidan the night before the wedding and Adam shortly after...

Thread Information