Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Adam Barlow Baldwin (Sam Robertson)

Arrow Adam Barlow Baldwin (Sam Robertson)

I dont watch Corrie regularly - so i have some questions about Adam

I remember watching Adam and Danny arguing coz of Mike and also Mike accused him of having an affair with Penny - why did Adam go away, is he at university?

And also when is he coming back? as i did watch Mike die yesterday which was sad, and very well done,i had some doubts on it but it was done well

Also there is Mike's will reading soon so that should be interesting

And also i think Adam should go after Frankie to get his own back on Danny lol (but in the process really fall ffor Frankie) - i really dont like Jamie/Frankie getting together idea

SPOILERS

10th April - 14th April

Monday, April 10 2006 at 19:30 BST on ITV1
    Adam is disgusted that Danny has opened the factory, and when he finds out that Danny is planning the funeral he is even angrier. Leanne gets a surprise visit form Janice to admits she is finding life hard in London, so Leanne invites her to stay with her and Danny. Later on, Leanne takes it upon herself to start packing up Mike’s belongings. She is shocked when she discovers a new will hidden in an atlas that has been drawn up in Spain, therefore postdating the will that he wrote leaving everything to Danny. The new will leaves everything to Adam. What does Lady Macbeth Leanne do with it?

Friday, April 14 2006 at 19:30 BST on ITV1
    It is the day of the will reading and tension is mounting on Coronation Street. Adam is a little bemused that Danny doesn’t seem to know what the will contains. As the Baldwin and Barlow clan gather at the solicitors’, Danny grows more and more concerned that the new will is about to be revealed. The solicitor starts to read out the last will and testament of Michael Vernon Baldwin and Danny can’t help wondering which ‘last will’ it is going to be. Who will emerge as the winner of Mike’s Empire – Danny or Adam?

17th April - 21st April

Monday, April 17 2006 at 19:30 & 20:30
    It’s a sad day as the residents of Coronation Street prepare to say goodbye to someone who has touched all their lives; as a friend, lover, relative, boss or sworn enemy. But tensions are running high as the fallout from Mike’s will rumbles on. Leanne’s appearance doesn’t go down well and as the horse drawn funeral cortege arrives on the street the Baldwins jostle for position. Will Adam and Danny come to blows as they bid farewell to the man who was their dad?

As the mourners leave the church Adam is still seething about Danny and Leanne but Penny reminds him that today is about his dad not about family feuds. Ken is forced to act as peacemaker as Danny and Adam square up to each other at the graveside. Elsewhere, the women in Mike's life struggle to cope with their grief as they remember the man who touched their lives so significantly.

There's another shock in store for Adam however when he pays a visit to the factory and is joined by Mark. Adam is angry to come face to face with another brother who did the dirty on his dad but is surprised to be given some advice about the future.

Back at the Rovers, Danny tries to make amends with Adam but the youngster does not want to listen, especially as a drunken Janice is making much of Danny's new role as factory boss. Unable to stand it any longer, he leaves the pub and, spurred on by Mark's words, Adam makes a surprise announcement to his family.

Wednesday, April 19 2006 at 19:30 BST on ITV1
    Ken offers Adam his complete support and says he will go to the solicitors with him to talk about contesting the will. Adam is convinced he has a case and wastes no time in heading off to the Rovers and filling a shocked Danny in on the latest development. Danny puts on a brave face but it is clear Adam's plans have got him rattled.

wow all looks like it is going to kick off. I wonder if the real will be found by Adam and then he can show Danny the door that will be great to see.

I agree

But i have to say i am looking forward to Adam and Danny's clash, about time Adam was in the show more

Yeah but the Adam and Danny rows always look so daft, Bradley Walsh knocks Sam Robertson of the screen, it's just kind of laughable, I would personally rather see the character of Adam leave for good or failing that re-cast the part.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

Neither Adam or Danny should have Mike's money or business, none of his sons have treated him well. They all scammed him, so Penny should get the money, or Ken HEHE

I would have preferred Deidre to, you never know there might be another will with Deidre's name on it, as Mike really did love her.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

SPOILERS

Wednesday 3 May 7.30 - 8pm ITV1
    Ken and Deirdre have convinced Adam to have a birthday party and he is doing his best to try and enjoy himself despite not feeling at all like celebrating. Keen to help the party go with a swing he heads off to the corner shop for some more booze. Unfortunately he bumps into Danny in the street and it isn’t long before they are trading insults once more. More than a little worse for wear, Adam can’t control his temper and lashes out at his older brother. Later he confides in Sean that he really misses Mike and can’t help feeling that his dad loved Danny more than him.

Friday 5 May 7.30 - 8pm ITV1
    It is the morning after the night before as Adam copes with a hangover and a telling off from his granddad. Ken tries to convince Adam that violence is not the answer and wants him to start looking to the future. Adam promises to speak to Penny about a job, but does he really mean it?

Felt sorry for Adam today - Danny making him feel worse and small and also hinting that Mike didnt love him as much as he loved me (Danny)

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    God I hate Danny right now I adore Adam he's so sweet I hope Adam gets his revenge in the end beating Danny up just isn't enough
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

Thread Information