Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Royle Family to make a comeback

really enjoyed the Episode but i cried when Barbara was doing Nanas hair and also when she died in the hospital

Quote Originally Posted by amylewis
    Anyone know if this is going to be repeated .. and when ....Would love to see it again, absolutely brilliant !!!!
    Liz Smith who plays Nana was on Paul O'grady yesterday and its going to be released on DVD

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

its released on monday i saw a advert on telly!! i thought it was ok in places! they just seemed to run out of ideas very quickley

Royal

I think I would have to watch it again to appreciate it. I went through a whole box of tissues, so I did not really hear what was being said. I have never been able to cry quietly!!

well i was disappointed in the episode.
    i was expecting a funny one off episode not to end up in tears.
    the show was basically a build up to nana's death and i dont normally cry at comedies.

It also goes to show there will never be any more series because nana was one of the main characters and now shes dead
    Maisie Mouse

I bawled like a baby. Nana was always my fave character, but somehow Jim seemed out of character.

Sue Johnston has confirmed that another special of The Royle Family will air this Christmas.

Speaking to The Sun, the actress - who plays Barbara - said that the planned episode is "definitely happening this year".

Co-creator Craig Cash assured Digital Spy last summer that a festive episode would air in 2011.

However, it later emerged that he and co-writer Caroline Aherne had run out of time finishing the feature-length edition, which would probably have aired in its traditional 9pm slot on Christmas Day.

Absolutely Fabulous became BBC One's Christmas Day offering instead, marking its 20th anniversary.

The Royle Family's 2010 special - 'Joe's Crackers' - pulled in an audience of 9.9 million. Before that, 2009's special had 10.2m, while 2008's logged 10m.

The BAFTA Award-winning sitcom also stars Ricky Tomlinson as Jim, Ralf Little as Antony, Cash as Dave and Aherne as Denise.

Sue Johnston has confirmed that another special of The Royle Family will air this Christmas.

Speaking to The Sun, the actress - who plays Barbara - said that the planned episode is "definitely happening this year".

Co-creator Craig Cash assured Digital Spy last summer that a festive episode would air in 2011.

However, it later emerged that he and co-writer Caroline Aherne had run out of time finishing the feature-length edition, which would probably have aired in its traditional 9pm slot on Christmas Day.

Absolutely Fabulous became BBC One's Christmas Day offering instead, marking its 20th anniversary.

The Royle Family's 2010 special - 'Joe's Crackers' - pulled in an audience of 9.9 million. Before that, 2009's special had 10.2m, while 2008's logged 10m.

The BAFTA Award-winning sitcom also stars Ricky Tomlinson as Jim, Ralf Little as Antony, Cash as Dave and Aherne as Denise.

liz smith has died rip

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    liz smith has died rip
    And another one has gone .. 2016 has not been a good year for the show business and entertainment world RIP Liz

Thread Information