Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My Wife's Sister

My Wife's Sister

Hi Aunt Sally,
    My problem is this.
    I have been married for 2 years & me and my wife have been together
    for 7 years and are very happy. So why can't i get her sister out of my mind.
    She is a terrible flirt and whenever we are at family gatherings she teases me a lot, and i don't just mean with knowing looks, she touches me when nobody is looking. Just a quick touch and off she goes.

When i first got with my wife her sister flashed at me (she says she
    didn't realise!) and it has been going on ever since. She has gone to give me kisses goodbye after visiting our house and as soon as my wifes back is turned she pushes her tongue in.

I just don't know what to do as i know that one day, its going to go further than just kissing, as she is so beautiful and simply irresistible. She used to send me extremely graphic, sexual texts, butthese have stopped lately.
    Thanks in advance for your help

Firstly, no matter how attractive, beautiful or irresistible you find your sister-in-law you have to realise that you are in a loving relationship which will be destroyed if you give into temptation. The thing you are risking the most is your family.

Secondly, you need to be cruel to be kind. Let your sister-in-law know that you don't appreciate all the flirting she does with you and that you view her more like your little sister than sexually, and therefore nothing could ever happen between you. Does she have a boyfriend? Maybe that's an avenue she needs to explore so she can channel her desires in a more appropriate fashion.
    Last edited by Aunt Sally; 03-05-2005 at 21:15.

maybe you chose the wrong sister? sorry im not helping! lol

go for it and enjoy life if it feels right

Quote Originally Posted by Rory18
    What, its OK to cheat on your wife with her sister?

if its what he wants and it sounds like it is the way hes wrote the problem it seems like hes wanting the agony aunt to approve of it especially as he said it will go further oneday

No, he wants to put a stop to it BEFORE it goes any further. And if he did, he would be cheating on his wife. I'm sure several of our female contributors would be more than willing to publish a list of things they would do to their husbands if they ever did that!

well it sounds as though hes not happy with his wife because if he was he wouldnt even be tempted in the slightest

Quote Originally Posted by Rory18
    Typical Man's answer

Quote Originally Posted by Mordor
    No, he wants to put a stop to it BEFORE it goes any further. And if he did, he would be cheating on his wife. I'm sure several of our female contributors would be more than willing to publish a list of things they would do to their husbands if they ever did that!
    Yes i could list more than a few

Remember John Bobbit???

Thread Information