Following her four-episode stint on the Street this month as Vernon Tomlin’s new singer Michelle, whispers reach us that Corrie bosses plan to snap the ex-Hear’Say star up for a more permanent role!

And Kym – who’s made no secret of her desire to bring Michelle back – couldn’t be happier. In fact, she’s already planning to become one of Corrie’s most memorable females!

“I’m really hoping I can become another Karen McDonald, a likeable lady but with a serious attitude,” says Kym. “I was bought up on the antics of Bet Lynch and her brassy behaviour. Now I think I can combine the brashness of both those ladies!”

Life might be sweet for Kym, but spare a thought for the traumatised Websters. In a few weeks time the family will be plunged into a new crisis when poor Rosie is involved in a serious car accident!

The crash happens on the Goth beauty’s first day back at school and when news reaches her boyfriend Craig Harris that someone has been killed outside Oakwell, he’s convinced she’s dead.

Whether or not Rosie survives the accident, there’s bound to be some hospital bedside drama as Sally, Kevin and Craig all keep a vigil. But will the serious shock spark a reconciliation between Rosie’s disapproving parents and her boyfriend?

Meanwhile, there are family traumas ahead for Danny Baldwin. With Mike dead and his will leaving everything to his scheming oldest son, it looks like Danny is home and dry.

But what he doesn’t bank on is Adam’s determination to bring him down! There’s no love lost between the half-brothers, so imagine how furious Adam is to find out he’s been left a pittance by his wealthy dad.

And with Danny doing everything he can to wind up his shocked sibling, Adam decides to get his revenge – by contesting the will.

This is shocking enough for Danny, but the news that Mike’s actually written a secret will leaving Adam in control of Underworld makes his position all the more tenuous. It’s a good job only Leanne knows about the second will, isn’t it?