Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Oh my gosh, well that episode was so sad I kept expecting it not to be George and for him to walk in or something . I didn't know he was going to die/leave so soon. I need to read the spoilers I think lol! I thought it was quite funny when they were all laughing at the funeral lol. Bless them . I feel so emotional now after watching it. Good episode, but very horrible in a way.

That Clara girl was so ungrateful. She should be glad she's still alive!!

Anyone else watching the series I feel silly talking to myself about the episodes ha!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Meeee!!!!

Watched last night - how much is going on tho! Izzy having a go at the girl who George saved - its true what she said though, but boy did she have a go! Really felt for Alex when he was trying to explain why he was being the way he was.

McSteamy in the shower and Torres just walking on in Soooooo funny! (how fit a bod! phew)

McDreamy and Robbins realising why they call him McDreamy lol! Torres having a go at Chief and leaving - then now the two hospitals are merging! Chang and her comments

Bailey trying to come to terms with George's death.

So much in one episode!

*hides eyes from all the spoilers in this thread*

I've watched series 1, surprisingly addictive! Season 2 is in the post...
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

I knowwww! And so emotional with some of it ha ! :P

Mmm I loved McSteamy in the shower . Wish I was Callie and could just walk in That made me laugh though ha bless Lexi.

Aw I love Derek and Baileys friendly relationship He knew just what to do, and when she had finished, didn't say anything and just carried on. That was cool. How sad was that with Bailey though Love her!

Ahhh Kasple get watching Quick so you can watch this series tooo!!

I am on Series 2 Episode 10 so far.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

I missed it on Thursday Totally forgot all about it.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Oh my goshhh. It was sooooo sad tonight. When they went to see Wallace's body I was bawling my eyes out . Arizona (is that her name? :s), was sooooo good tonight, I just felt SO sorry for her
    Glad they ended the ep on a high, with the "I love you" moment, or I may have been crying all night .
    Grey's is amaaaaazing!! !!!

Katherine Heigl has not returned from maternity leave as planned.

The Grey's Anatomy actress, who was scheduled to return to the set on March 1 after spending three months of leave with adopted daughter Nancy Leigh, is now believed to be quitting the show.

An industry insider told People magazine that Heigl "was not there" on set earlier this week.

Entertainment Weekly recently reported that the show's creator Shonda Rhimes has agreed to release Heigl from her contract in order to work on her film career.

DS

Ellen Pompeo has revealed that she plans to leave Grey's Anatomy once her contract is up.

Pompeo, who portrays Meredith Grey on the series, spoke to Extra, stating that she will in all likelihood not continue on the show after its eighth season.

"I haven't said I'm moving on," Pompeo said last year. "I said that when my contract is up after season eight, I would probably not renew. I think the world has had a lot of Meredith Grey."

According to TV Line, the 41-year-old actress has given her blessing to co-star Chyler Leigh, who plays Lexi Grey on the ABC series, to become the new 'Grey' in Grey's Anatomy.

"If that's what Chyler wants, and that's what everyone wants, of course!" Pompeo answered when asked if Leigh would be taking up the lead role in the show.

Grey's Anatomy creator Shonda Rhimes recently opened up about her decision to cause problems in Meredith and Derek's (Patrick Dempsey) relationship, stating that she wants the next season to focus on the original cast members.

Dempsey was recently involved in a minor car crash while practicing for the Bosch Engineering 250.

Thread Information