Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The Street

Quote Originally Posted by alkalinetrio
    first time i watched it tonights one about teaching getting accused of being a perv im really enjoying it how many have been shown?
    2 have already been shown..

What a program 3 for 3 now.. it stirred my emotion completely last night, I cried. I was totally believable and again well done BBC.. keep up the good work
    Super Mod

Reminder to everyone, dont' forget to watch tonight BBC 9pm.. that means you Em!!!
    Super Mod

Again, what can I say? another outstanding part to this drama. Excellent acting, superb storylines and genius plots... If you haven't see it yet, you can catch up on the BBC website but the good thing about this drama is that you didn't have to see any of the previous parts. It is just about individuals on a street.

4/4 now from this programe
    Super Mod

Idunno if im being dim or what so someone please help me as its been bugging me since last night,did Billy die at the end and he was dreaming/or in heaven OR was that bit at the end real with him playing fball again?

Quote Originally Posted by chance
    Idunno if im being dim or what so someone please help me as its been bugging me since last night,did Billy die at the end and he was dreaming/or in heaven OR was that bit at the end real with him playing fball again?
    No Billy didn't die.. his dad put in a word for him and got him back on the team... everything worked out well
    Super Mod

Again what can I say: another fantastic piece of acting this. Good storyline, good casting and very very well done

For those of you who did see it, the woman playing eddie's wife is an irish actress called Ger Ryan. She is really really good and about the only "famous" (i use it loosely) person I ever met..
    *she is a nice person in really life*
    Super Mod

Are we all meant to believe that all asylum seekers are escaping persecuting in there own country,apart from that angle it wasnt too bad.Tim spall is a excellent actor!
    Last edited by chance; 12-05-2006 at 14:04.

Quote Originally Posted by chance
    Are we all meant to believe that all asylum seekers are escaping persecutin in there own country,apart from that angle it wasnt too bad.Tim spall is a excellent actor!
    there is a lot who are escaping persectution... you would be surprised how many don't want to go back as they will be killed
    Super Mod

i loved it last night, what a series its been. Jimmy McGovern is such a good writer.

I loved the scenes when they were in the pub and he was going that laughing dance. I was laughing so much.

Quote Originally Posted by cornetgal
    i loved it last night, what a series its been. Jimmy McGovern is such a good writer.

I loved the scenes when they were in the pub and he was going that laughing dance. I was laughing so much.
    that is the thing I love with this drama, you are laughing your ass off one minute and crying the next.. it was sad when Eddie let the police take Ojo away..
    Super Mod

Thread Information