Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Street

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    Fantastic actors, Jim Broadbent and Sue Johnstone - its going to be brilliant. I love Jimmy McGoverns stuff.

I felt sorry for "Stan" though when they were asking him to read the newspaper headlines - ermm, sorry but a little girl and a car is far larger in size to a small newspaper headline.

Great to see Angela and hubby stay together in the end though - but as it showed, its always the children that get hurt in the end. That fight in the toilets at school though - it was ok till he hit his head against the wall!! Ouch!
    Yeah I thought that was totally unfair.. Newspaper headlines not the same size as child and car!!!.. The fight in the toilet.. I could feel the whack he got.. sound affect department did a really good job

Poor Angela, she had to cope with so much, housework, child in hospital and a lazy ass husband.. My heart went out to her when she blamed herself for what happened, saying she was punished for her affair. How blind were the partners not to know something was going on??

Can't wait til next week
    Super Mod

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    But I also felt for him when he finally tried to help, put the washing on, but left the red top in there - straw that broke the camels back!

I felt for her too, feeling she was being punished for it, but that was funny though - talking on the phone at the same time I'm surprised no one had realised - you would have thought someone would have noticed what they were up to.

Roll on the rest of the series!!

But I also felt for him when he finally tried to help, put the washing on, but left the red top in there - straw that broke the camels back!
    I could see that coming.. I said it to my other half.. look he has put a red top in with the white wash... only cause my other half did the same last week with jeans and whites..

I felt for her too, feeling she was being punished for it, but that was funny though - talking on the phone at the same time I'm surprised no one had realised - you would have thought someone would have noticed what they were up to.

Roll on the rest of the series!!
    I thought that was really funny, tell her husband that they were going out with the other couple while she was been shagged
    Last edited by Siobhan; 14-04-2006 at 10:39.
    Super Mod

The first thing hubby and I said was - hes gonna blow!! lol

The first thing hubby and I said was - hes gonna blow!! lol
    It was really well done! He lost the head at the cars, headed to the guys house and punched him senseless!!!
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    It was really well done! He lost the head at the cars, headed to the guys house and punched him senseless!!!
    He felt totally useless didnt he - I did feel for him even though he was a lazy beep

He felt totally useless didnt he - I did feel for him even though he was a lazy beep
    He was real. everyone knows someone like that, wife does everything and the husband doesn't pay her much attention
    Super Mod

My hubby would probably say I am a female version of him

i went to the puib last night and forgot to tape it i am so gutted

I watched this today, as i saw footie wives on thursday night, when it first aired!

This drama is supberb! Real life storylines, real life characters... its realistic and genuinly well written drama! I loved the first installment and cant wait to watch the rest.. love how they showed glimpses of the over storylines... we can tell whats coming soon...

roll on this weeks, even tough i wont be here to watch it!

Thread Information