Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Street

The Street

I seen adverts for this on BBC and was wondering if anyone is going to watch it. It looks really good and has some top actors in it, Jim Broadbent, Jane Horrocks and Tim Spawls (sp?). It looks like it could be worth watching.
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    I seen adverts for this on BBC and was wondering if anyone is going to watch it. It looks really good and has some top actors in it, Jim Broadbent, Jane Horrocks and Tim Spawls (sp?). It looks like it could be worth watching.
    I think I will give it a go,I like Jane Horrocks she was brilliant in little voice, I will watch a couple and see what happens. I tuned into waterloo Road,a bit half hearted and really like it. so we will have to wait and she

As Waterloo road did, the stella cast draws me in immediatley, it can only be good...especillay with Carol from Eastenders in one of the episodes!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I've just seen the episode guides for all of the series and it looks great! I'm definitely going to be tuning in....fantastic casting, great storylines by the look - looking forward to this..

not sure whether im going to watch it yet, it does look good though
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

i will be watching this im looking forward to it!
    On my own I faced a gang of jeering in strange streets
    When my nerves were pumping and I
    Fought my fear in, I did not run
    I was not done

Did anyone watch this last night? Some fantastic acting all round and it looks very very good.. will be watching again next week
    Super Mod

I watched this - how brilliant!!!

Jumped out of my skin when he knocked Katie over, but wow - the way they showed the familys each going through their own nightmares about the situation. Though I personally wouldn't have got in the car with him still. Loved the way Angela made sure he paid in one way or another at the end, especially as he admitted to her that he wasn't looking. Brilliant stuff - can't wait for next week..

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    I watched this - how brilliant!!!

Jumped out of my skin when he knocked Katie over, but wow - the way they showed the familys each going through their own nightmares about the situation. Though I personally wouldn't have got in the car with him still. Loved the way Angela made sure he paid in one way or another at the end, especially as he admitted to her that he wasn't looking. Brilliant stuff - can't wait for next week..
    yeah I jumped when Katie got hit and I was shocked that Angela did tell her husband in the end... Next week is it focused on the old guy and Sue Johnstons is in it.. what an excellent cast, Jim Broadbent and sue!!!
    Super Mod

Fantastic actors, Jim Broadbent and Sue Johnstone - its going to be brilliant. I love Jimmy McGoverns stuff.

I felt sorry for "Stan" though when they were asking him to read the newspaper headlines - ermm, sorry but a little girl and a car is far larger in size to a small newspaper headline.

Great to see Angela and hubby stay together in the end though - but as it showed, its always the children that get hurt in the end. That fight in the toilets at school though - it was ok till he hit his head against the wall!! Ouch!

Thread Information