Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dont answer number

Dont answer number

hiya
    found this on another site and thought id put it on here
    Very serious now. 02920368700
    They are a scamming company calling themselves 'Communications direct'. They try and sell you a phone(free upgrade) and want your bank details

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

If they ring my house they'll find themselves on the recieving end of some foul language! I'll have to warn my gran though, she gave her bank details out over the phone but luckily the company turned out to be genuine.

thanks for the warning, ill tell my parents about it even though they dont normally give thier bank details over the phone

$sTaCeY$

if you call the telephone preference services (dont want to put the number here pm me or google it) they have a free service that takes your telephone number all the marketing lists - takes 28 days for full registration and then if you get any call after that (and we havent) you can contact them with the number that has called you and they will contact the company to take your number off the list.

cool luna ill see if my mum wants the number and if she does ill pm you later if thats ok

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

honestly its great our phone used to ring atleast ten time during the day and then maybe another 8 at night luck if we get two a month now

Yeh Luna my parents done that and it works we do not get the calls anymore but i think after a while we had to register again as we started getting the calls again.

Quote Originally Posted by eastiesbabe92
    Yeh Luna my parents done that and it works we do not get the calls anymore but i think after a while we had to register again as we started getting the calls again.
    thats just because new lists get created and other companies pass your number on like your service provider and other companies that do have your number sell them on

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    You need to re-register every year but its worth it - there is also a number available to stop phone diallers too - I was getting these call me 8 times a day, but its now stopped

yeah the silent calls do my head in

Thread Information