Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Karl & Susan

I read on the BBC Neighbours website that Alan Fletcher (Karl) is touring in england with his band. Surely he can't be filming and touring at the same time?

nah - he must be taking a break for a while n treating his tour like his hloday leave or something?

he will be taking a break from filming but we won't get to see how he is writen out untill later in the year

he is in england now, so in about 6 months time he wont be in neighbours for a while. I know hes in england now because their band is coming to my union in 2 weeks time so he either is now or will be very soon.

todays episode ahh bless!!!!

ok guys, here how he gets written out. he goes to see mal n catherine in england!

i loved tonight's episode, i think if him and susan do get together that scene should actually happen, and it turns out its some sort of a future vision hehehee just jokin... would be good though.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Gal 88
    ok guys, here how he gets written out. he goes to see mal n catherine in england!
    Does he actually get written out as in that he leaves? please say he is just taking some time off for his band?

just read the interview on digital spy. karl gets written out by visiting mal and kath. but he also said he will be coming back to try and win susan back

I though he would want to written out so he could spend time with his girlfriend, who is, apparently, none other than Libby! (weird and slightly creepy, huh?!)

Thread Information