Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Exeter

Oh yeah great job i think i know who might have shot Paul but we will find out soon.
    Another fantastic banner by Vixie-Lou

Quote Originally Posted by big bro fan
    Jill is not gone forever. If you want to know what happens to Jill be sure to read my new soap when it starts. Of course if it is still all right with BakedBean .
    great news Jill lives on! I loved her character!

im excited to see what you do with her in Haven Holidays... cant wait to start reading your soap bbf!!!

Can't wait to find out who shot Paul!

THE LION/LIVING ROOM INTERN MORNING

SHAWN IS FEEDING KRISTEN,CHRISSIE AND LUCY ARE EATING BREAKFAST.

CHRISSIE: You dont seriously think that Bitch stands a chance of winning do you
    SHAWN: I doubt that she will win
    LUCY: Well i mean come on she can not win not when the court hears the truth.
    SHAWN: Well anyway im going to take my little princess becuse i think she needs a lie down.

SHAWN TAKES KRISTEN UPSTAIRS.

CHRISSIE: Do you think she is worried
    LUCY: Yeah but he is dealing with it in his own way Chrissie

THE MACKLIN LIVING ROOM INTERN MORNING

THE FAMILY ARE DISCUSSING A HOLIDAY

JENNY: Blackpool, you want to go to Blackpool with your mother and Trudy and Alan
    ANDY: Yeah it will be like old times me you the kids mum and well Alan and Trudy
    BROOKE: Cant we go back to America again
    ANDY: Nah not this year love i cannot afford it
    STEVE: Can we go the plesure beach and oh yeah top of the eifel tower
    BROOKE: Thats in Paris dimwit which is in France
    STEVE: Well i dunno do i
    ANDY: So thats it then three weeks today we go Blackpool

AIRPLANE INTERN MORNING

THE PLANE IS PACKED FULL OF MANY DIFFERENT PEOPLE BUT WE FOCUS ON ONE ALEX, HE IS LOOKING OUT OF THE WINDOW.

CAPTIN: Ladies and Gentlemen we shall be landing in Birmingham in the next few minutes

ALEX LOOKS OUT OF THE WINDOW AND SMIRKS.

AMYS FLAT/BEDROOM INTERN AFTERNOON

AMY IS AT HER DESK WRITING A NOTE TO ROBERT BESIDE HER IS A PACKED BABY BAG AND A PACKED SUITCASE, AMY PUTS THE NOTE INTO AN ENVELOPE AND WRITES ON IT ROB. AMY STANDS UP AND WALKS OUT WITH THE BAGS.

OUTSIDE THE MACKLINS EXTERN AFTERNOON

ALEX WALKS THROUGH THE FRONT GARDEN OF THE MACKLINS AND KNOCKS ON THE FRONT DOOR. BROOKE ANSWERS.

BROOKE: Can i help you
    ALEX: Hi erm does Andy Macklin live here
    BROOKE: My dad yeah why do you want him
    ALEX: Please
    BROOKE: Are you from america
    ALEX: Austin Texas
    BROOKE: Hold on

BROOKE WALKS BACK INTO THE HOUSE AND COMES BACK WITH ANDY. ANDY STARES AT ALEX.

ANDY: Look if its about the rent tell Paul i will give it him tomm...
    ALEX: Dont you remeber your own son
    ANDY: Dave is that you
    ALEX: No its Alex i know its been a long time
    ANDY: Alex how are you doing i thought you were still in Texas or something running your new bussiness
    ALEX: Its a long story
    ANDY: Well come on in and you can tell me how your brother is doing to

ANDY,BROOKE AND ALEX ALL WALK INTO THE HOUSE, ALEX SHUTS THE DOOR AND SMIRKS.

THE LION/KRISTEN BEDROOM INTERN AFTERNOON

KRISTEN IS AWAKE MOVING ABOUT IN HER COAT SOMEONE PICKS HER OUT OF HER COAT THE CAMERA MOVES UP AND REVEALS THE PERSON IS AMY. AMY WALKS OUT WITH KRISTEN WITH THE BABY BAG AND HER SUITCASE.

Exeter Double bill

THE LION/KRISTENS BEDROOM INTERN AFTERNOON

LUCY WALKS IN WITH A BABY BOTTLE SHE NOTICES THAT KRISTEN IS NOT IN HER COAT AND SCREAMS SHAWN RUNS IN AND NOTICING KRISTEN IS MISSING.

SHAWN: Where is Kristen
    LUCY: I dont know

ROBERT WALKS IN WITH THE NOTE.

ROBERT: I do

ROBERT HANDS SHAWN THE NOTE, HE READS IT AND STORMS OUT OF THE BEDROOM.

LUCY: Where are you going

THE MACKLIN LIVING ROOM INTERN AFTERNOON

ANDY AND ALEX ARE TALKING JENNY IS IN THE KITCHEN.

ANDY: So how is evreything between your brother and your mum are they getting along alright
    ALEX: No not really listen dad i need...
    ANDY: You know David really is a bully i swear he gets a kick out of winding people up
    ALEX: Well you were never around were you
    ANDY: Im sorry about that but it has been tough for us all so what did you want to tell

JENNY WALKS IN WITH DINNER.

ANDY: I tell you what tell me after dinner yeah
    ALEX: Yeah lets eat first

MAIN ROAD EXTERN AFTERNOON

SHAWN GOES SPEEDING DOWN THE MAIN ROAD. HE LOOKS FURIOUS.

THE MACKLIN LIVING ROOM INTERN AFTERNOON

ANDY AND ALEX AND JENNY HAVE JUST FINISHED DINNER AND ARE SITTING AT THE TABLE.

ANDY: So what is it you wanted to tell me
    ALEX: Its about mum and David about a month ago they were having an argument and we were all in the car David was driving and well it all got out of hand and David nearly hit a Truck and crashed into a tree
    ANDY: My gosh are they ok
    ALEX: No dad im sorry but there dead
    ANDY: What no no...not David not Penny no

ANDY RUNS INTO THE KITCHEN JENNY FOLLOWS AND ALEX SMIRKS.

THE AIRPORT/DEPARTURES LAND INTERN EVENING

AMY AND KRISTEN BORED THE PLANE JUST AS SHAWN ENTERS DEPARTURES HE LOOKS AROUND BUT CAN NOT SEE THEM AND PUNCHES A WALL.

PAULS DREAM

PAUL IS IN THE STREET IN THE POURING RAIN THE PICTURE KEEPS JUMPING. PAUL LOOKS ON AND SEES THE NIGHT HE WAS SHOT HE SEES HIMSELF LYING ON THE FLOOR IN THE POURING RAIN. PAUL SEES ANDY COME FROM THE ALLEYWAY WHO NOTICES PAUL AND JUST LOOKS AT HIM AND WALKS OFF. THE PICTURE SKIPS AND PAUL IS STOOD IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET WITH THE SHOT PAUL STILL ON THE FLOOR STARING AT PAUL IS JAMES WHO HAS BLOOD ON HIS HANDS AND LAUGHING. THE PICTURE SKIPS AGAIN AND PAUL IS THE ONLY ONE IN THE STREET HE KNEELS DOWN AND LOOKS AT HIMSELF HE HEARS FOOTSTEPS AND LOOKS UP AND SEES STACEY RUN FROM THE BUSHES AND INTO THE ALLEYWAY SHE IS CARRYING A GUN!!!!!

PAULS BEDROOM INTERN NIGHT

PAUL WAKES IN A COLD SWEAT HE LOOKS SHOCKED. PAUL GETS OUT OF BED AND SEES THE MACKLINS WALKING INTO THE LION AND SEES STACEY SHUTTING THE DOOR OF VIVS. PAUL SMIRKS HE HAS A PLAN.

STACEYS BEDROOM INTERN NIGHT

STACEY IS PUTTING BOBBY TO BED.

STACEY: Dont worry Bobby its all going to be over soon that evil man is going to get it.

STACEY SMILES.

OUTSIDE VIVS EXTERN NIGHT

PAUL LOOKS AROUND SEEING NO ONE IS THERE AND KNOCKS ON THE DOOR HE WAITS A FEW MOMENTS WHEN STACEY ANSWERS.

STACEY: What do you want
    PAUL: I want to come in
    STACEY: Excuse me

PAUL BARGES IN AND PULLS STACEY INTO THE HOUSE SLAMMING THE DOOR BEHINED HIM.

VIVS LIVING ROOM INTERN NIGHT

PAUL THROWS STACEY ONTO THE SEATEE HE KNEELS DOWN AND BEGINS TO WHISPER TO HER.

PAUL: Now i want the truth Stacey and i want it now
    STACEY: I dont know what you are talking about
    PAUL: Oh i think you do come on think it was what three weeks ago this very night pouring with rain come on you must rember i was shot
    STACEY: What does that have to do with me
    PAUL: Dont play games with me Stacey i know what you did
    STACEY: Did what
    PAUL: I know you shot me you stupid bitch
    STACEY: I never
    PAUL: LIAR...I know for a fact that you shot me im not stupid all i want to know is why you did it i wont tell the Police i will tell no one not a soul
    STACEY: You want to know Paul do you really
    PAUL: Yes i do
    STACEY: Well what if i dont
    PAUL: If you dont then you and your baby boy are going to get hurt and we wont want that now will we
    STACEY: All right so i shot you so what you survived didnt you your fine
    PAUL: Fine...fine how does having a two bullet wounds in your chest sound all i want to know Stacey is why you did it and that will be that no police no nothing.
    STACEY: Ok you want to know why i will tell you...It was becuse of you that my Brother and that my Dad were killed on that damn coach it was becuse of you that my son will never meet his uncle or his grandfarther it is all your fault. Then of course you reveled that Viv had cancer to evreyone and i knew you deserved evreything you got.
    PAUL: The gun where did you get that
    STACEY: Where did i get that i wonder
    PAUL: Tell me
    STACEY: The person that gave me the gun was your good friend well your enemy Andy Macklin
    PAUL: What
    STACEY: I went round to the Macklins just after the hit and run and Andy was there i walked in to the living room and Andy was sat there holding a gun i told him he could not do it and promised him that you would get it once and for all and so he handed me the gun little did he know that you were to be shot the very same night.

THE LION/BACKROOM INTERN NIGHT

SHAWN AND CHRISSIE ARE ENJOYING A GLASS OF WINE.

CHRISSIE: Look you will find them and when you do you will bring your daughter home
    SHAWN: No i wont Amy has gone and she has hidden all of her tracks not even a private investigator will find her
    CHRISSIE: Shawn come on

THEY HUG AND LOOK INTO EACH OTHERS EYES AND BEGIN TO KISS PASSIONATLY.

VIVS LIVING ROOM INTERN NIGHT

PAUL IS LOOKING OUT OF THE WINDOW AND STACEY IS SAT ON THE SOFA

STACEY: Well i have told you evreything now you can leave
    PAUL: Oh no Stacey your not going to get away with this
    STACEY: But...you
    PAUL: You have an aunt up in glasgow right
    STACEY: Yes why
    PAUL: I am giving you 48 hours to get out of Exeter Street and if you dont i wont ring the Police...I will hurt you and your son

PAUL LAUGHS

OMG Stacey shot Paul this just gets better and better.
    Another fantastic banner by Vixie-Lou

a bit of a shock! but will she go!?

I never suspected that it was Stacey. I think she will leave Exeter Street

THE MACKLINS LIVING ROOM MORNING INTERN

ANDY AND STACEY ARE SPEAKING NO ONE ELSE IS AROUND.

ANDY: What the hell were you thinking telling him
    STACEY: I had no choice he thretened to hurt my baby boy
    ANDY: So what is he going to do
    STACEY: Nothing as long as i leave Exeter Street and dont worry i am going tonight but Andy i want you to promise me something i want you to make sure that Paul Ramsay gets what he deserves once and for all.
    ANDY: Oh believe me Paul Ramsay will regret the day he ever messed with me and my family

THE LION/SHAWNS BEDROOM INTERN MORNING

SHAWN AND CHRISSIE ARE IN BED TOGETHER,CHRISSIE IS AWAKE LOOKING WORRIED WHILE SHAWN IS ASLEEP. CHRISSIE SLOWLY GET OUT OF THE BED AND GETS DRESSED, SHAWN WAKES AND LOOKS SHOCKED TO SEE CHRISSIE.

SHAWN: What the hell is going on
    CHRISSIE: You dont remeber
    SHAWN: Oh no we did not get drunk and
    CHRISSIE: Yeah
    SHAWN: We cant let mum see us
    CHRISSIE: Its okay shes down in the bar and i think we should never speak of this again
    SHAWN: Deal

EXETER STREET EXTERN MORNING

STACEY IS GETTING INTO THE TAXI WITH BABY BOBBY, VIV AND TRUDY ARE SAYING GOODBYE, PAUL WALKS OUT OF HIS HOUSE AND SMIRKS, STACEY STICKS HER TWO MIDDLE FINGERS UP TO HIM AND SHE LEAVES.

THE MACKLINS LIVING ROOM MORNING INTERN

ANDY IS LOOKING OUT THE WINDOW HE IS WATCHING PAUL WHILE SPEAKING TO SOMEONE ON HIS MOBILE.

ANDY: Dennis yeah i was wondering how you are doing...me oh im fine listen you and Paul Ramsay go back dont you...yeah and he screwed you around well you know that favour you owe me...tonight sure.

ANDY PUTS THE PHONE DOWN AND SMERKS.

I wonder what Andy has planned... I hope Paul Ramsay gets his just desserts!

Thread Information