Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Exeter

Exeter

SEASON 4 EPISODE 1

THE HOSPITAL/WARD C INTERN NIGHT

BROOKE IS UNCONCIOUS IN HER BED SHE IS ON A LIFE SUPPORT MACHINE, JENNY AND VIV ARE WATCHING HERE, STEVE COMES IN WITH TWO COFFEES HE HANDS THEM TO JENNY AND VIV.

VIV: Thank you
    JENNY: Ta
    STEVE: Is she going to be ok
    VIV: We dont know yet Steve

ANDY WALKS IN LOOKING TIRED, HE WALKS OVER AND SEES HIS LITTLE GIRL ON THE LIFE SUPPORT MACHINE.

ANDY: Oh no...my little baby girl...my princess
    VIV: Andy i think it is best if you sit down love...the doctors have done some tests and they need to operate on her as soon as possible
    ANDY: Its that bloody Ramsays fault i swear if i get my hands on him i will...

EXETER STREET EXTERN NIGHT

PAUL IS LAY ON THE FLOOR IT IS STILL RAINING, BLOOD IS RUNNING FROM HIS MOUTH DOWN THE DRAIN. SHAWN COMES OUT NOT KNOWING WHAT HAS HAPPENED HE IS BRINGING THE SIGN IN AND SEES PAUL. SHAWN RUNS OVER TO HIM.

SHAWN: Paul...Paul

SHAWN NOTICES THE BLOOD

SHAWN: Oh god

SHAWN RUNS INTO THE LION.

THE HOSPITAL/WARD C INTERN NIGHT

THE MACKLIN FAMILY ARE WATCHING OVER BROOK, A DOCTOR WALKS UP TO THEM WITH TWO NURSES.

ANDY: Doctor
    DOCTOR: Mr macklin...erm we are going to have to operate immediatly
    ANDY: Ok but she is going to be fine right
    DOCTOR: I cant say but we will do are best i promise you that

THE NURSES WHEEL BROOKE OUT OF THE WARD THE MACKLIN FAMILY FOLLOW. THEY WALK WITH HER UNTIL THEY ARE STOPPED AT THE THAERTER. ANDY TURNS ROUND TO SEE PAUL BEING RUSHED IN BY PAREMEDICS HE LOOKS SHOCKED TO SEE PAUL, SOPHIE AND LEXI ARE FOLLOWING BEHINED.

OUTSIDE RICS FLAT EXTERN NIGHT

A TAXI PULLS UP AND SHARON STEPS OUT WITH HER SUITCASE, SHE PAYS THE TAXI DRIVER AND THE TAXI DRIVES OFF. SHARON LOOKS AROUND AND THEN RINGS RICS DOOR BELL...RIC ANSWERS THE DOOR AND SEES SHARON.

RIC: Sugar what are you doing here
    SHARON: Oh dad you were right he is evil have you got room for me please
    RIC: Of course i have sugar

SHARON HUGS RIC WHO SMIRKS AND THEY WALK INTO THE FLAT SHUTTING THE DOOR BEHINED.

THE HOSPITAL WAITING ROOM INTERN NIGHT

THE MACKLINS ARE WAITING, JENNY IS READING A MAGAZINE AND STEVE IS PLAYING ON HIS GAMEBOY, VIV AND ANDY ARE TALKING.

ANDY: Why could you not tell us mum...tell us that you had cancer why
    VIV: I did not want to upset you
    ANDY: Upset me...my daughter is fighting for her life in there becuse of this becuse of that Ramsay
    JENNY: I wonder what happened to him
    ANDY: I hope he is suffering

THE DOCTOR WALKS IN.

DOCTOR: I am afraid there were some complications and we are going to have to operate in the morning
    ANDY: What complications
    DOCOTR: We fear that your daughter may have brain damage
    JENNY: Brain damage no not are little girl please no

VIV HUGS JENNY AS SHE BEGINS TO CRY ANDY LOOKS IN COMPLETE SHOCK.
    Last edited by bakedbean; 03-04-2006 at 16:05.

Welcome back!!!

Good opener... i hope Paul makes it!!!!

Keep them coming

Exeter: Best Soap On The Boards!!!

wow EXETER is back and better than ever i cant wait to really get into this go BakedBean
    Another fantastic banner by Vixie-Lou

EPISODE 4.2

THE HOSPITAL/WING E INTERN MORNING

PAUL IS ON A LIFE MACHINE LEXI AND SOPHIE ARE WATCHING OVER HIM. A DOCTOR WALKS IN.

LEXI: Doctor
    DOCTOR: Mrs Ramsay please sit down
    LEXI: What is it doctor is Paul going to be ok
    DOCTOR: Well the operation went well and we removed the bullets he is stable but we need to keep him on the life support machine for at least another 24 hours just to be sure
    SOPHIE: But he will wake wont he
    DOCTOR: Its hard to say at this time but it is looking good fingers crossed
    SOPHIE: Well what if he does not wake up
    DOCTOR: We will cross that bridge if we get to it.

THE LION/KITCHEN INTERN MORNING

LUCY IS BUSY MAKING SOME BREAD ROLLS WHEN SHAWN WALKS IN.

LUCY: Oh hello love
    SHAWN: Any news from the hospital
    LUCY: Well Viv rang and said that they need to operate on Brooke again
    SHAWN: And Paul
    LUCY: I dont know why are you so intrested one minute you are enemys the next thing you are saving his life
    SHAWN: Come on mum he was shot
    LUCY: Yes well i dare say he did not deserve it
    SHAWN: Mum
    LUCY: Well lets face it he told a packed pub that Viv had cancer in front her family and friends embarrising her i mean what sort of person would do such a thing like that aye

THE HOSPITAL/WAITING ROOM INTERN MORNING

THE MACKLINS ARE SITTING DOWN, STEVE AND JENNY ARE ASLEEP, VIV AND ANDY ARE TALKING.

ANDY: So when is your operation...oh no please tell me that you are having an operation to get rid of it
    VIV: Im not sure yet Andy
    ANDY: What the flammin hell do you mean you are not sure yet for god sake this thing is going to kill you if you dont get that thing out of you
    VIV: Well maybe i dont want to go under the knife maybe i am scared ok ever thought about that
    ANDY: [REALISING THAT HE HAS UPSET HIS MUM] Im sorry...its just that i dont want to lose you
    VIV: We all have to die sometime and maybe well maybe i am ready to die
    ANDY: Please mum think about this...we cant live without you mum please have the operation
    VIV: I will think about it
    ANDY: Thankyou

THE HOSPITAL/WING E INTERN AFTERNOON

PAUL IS IN THE BED, SOPHIE AND LEXI ARE NOT THERE. ANDY IS WATCHING THROUGH THE WINDOW LOOKING ANGRY AT PAUL...ANDY SLOWLY WALKS IN AND UP TO PAUL.

ANDY: Of all the things you have done in your life Ramsay this is the worst...i hope that you are in so much pain i hope you are feeling what my baby girl is feeling Paul...i know you can hear me and i hope you die in here and i hope you rot in hell.

ANDY LOOKS AT THE LIFE SUPPORT MACHINE AND LOOKS AT THE TUBE IN PAULS MOUTH.

ANDY: Well maybe i will help you

ANDY GETS A SINISTER LOOK ON HIS FACE AND HE SLOWLY TAKES THE TUBE OUT OF PAULS MOUTH...ANDY LEAVES QUICKLY BUT AS HE DOES PAULS LEFT HAND SLOWLY MOVES AND HE CLENCHES HIS FIST...PAUL SLOWLY OPENS HIS EYES AND SMILES IN AN EVIL WAY.

HOSPITAL CORRIDOR INTERN AFTERNOON

ANDY IS WALKING DOWN THE CORRIDOR LOOKING PLEASED WITH HIMSELF, NURSES AND DOCTORS RUSH PAST HIM AS THEY ENTER PAULS ROOM. ANDY TURNS ROUND AND LOOKS STUNNED TO SEE PAUL BEING WHEELED OUT IN A WHEEL CHAIR AWAKE. PAUL NOTICES ANDY AND SMIRKS, ANDY KICKS THE BIN NEXT TO HIM AND STORMS INTO THE WAITING ROOM.

GLASS JAMES OFFICE INTERN AFTERNOON

JAMES IS INTERVIEWING A YOUNG ATTRACTIVE WOMAN.

JAMES: So Courtney tell me a bit about yourself
    COURTNEY: Well i am from essex and i have worked in clubs before
    JAMES: But have you ever managed a club
    COURTNEY: No i havent
    JAMES: So you have never managed a club but you think that you could handle the job...you will be working here for at least a month non stop while i am away
    COURTNEY: It will be a challenge...but i like challenges
    JAMES: Really...it is going to be hard work
    COURTNEY: Im not afraid of hard work
    JAMES: Well thats good... you have the job
    COURTNEY: You mean it
    JAMES: Yes you start next week
    COURTNEY: Oh thank you so much

THE HOSPITAL/ DOCTORS OFFICE INTERN AFTERNOON

INSPECTOR GROUSE IS QUESTIONING PAUL.

GROUSE: And you can not think of any one who could have done this
    PAUL: Well i have my suspicions
    GROUSE: Well that is what i am here for
    PAUL: James Perry ring a bell
    GROUSE: He is the owner of the local nightclub where you live...why would he shoot you
    PAUL: Well i own that complex and lets just say me and James have had are diffrence...come on Inspector sureley you have heard the stories about him and what he has done in the past
    GROUSE: Yes but i dont really believe them...we have no evidence to prove any of this
    PAUL: Oh come on Inspector its all true and i am sure he shot me
    GROUSE: Well thank you for your time.

INSPECTOR GROUSE LEAVES THE OFFICE.

HOSPITAL CORRIDOR INTERN AFTERNOON

GROUSE IS WALKING WITH A FEMALE POLICE WOMAN.

POLICE WOMAN: Where to now sir
    GROUSE: Glass we are going to pay a visit to Mr Perry

GROUSE AND THE POLICE WOMAN WALK DOWN THE CORRIDOR EXITING THE HOSPITAL. LEXI WHEELS PAUL OUT OF THE OFFICE JUST AS ANDY COMES OUT OF THE WAITING ROOM. PAUL SIGNALS HIS MUM TO STOP AND ANDY STOPS AS WELL.

PAUL: Mum if youo could just give us a minute
    LEXI: Right ok

LEXI WALKS OFF.

PAUL: Let me just tell you Andy i heard evreything you said and if i did not know any better i would have thought you shot me
    ANDY: Dont be so stupid Paul if i had done it i would have made sure you never woke again
    PAUL: You will get whats coming to you Andy

ANDY BEGINS TO WALK OFF

ANDY: Oh yeah and what are you going to do
    PAUL: Just you wait

ANDY LAUGHS AS HE WALKS OFF...PAUL IS LOOKING FURIOUS.

GLASS/JAMES OFFICE INTERN AFTERNOON

JAMES IS TALKING TO GROUSE AND THE POLICE WOMAN.

GROUSE: Can you tell us where you were the night of Mr Ramsays shooting
    JAMES: I was here i have a club to run
    GROUSE: Do you have any one that can say that you were here all night
    JAMES: Well no i was in my office but i have video proof that i was here if you want to see it
    GROUSE: We will take it with us
    JAMES: Your waisting your time you know Inspector...Ramsay has had it in for me since the day his sister left me and so he will try and frame me for it
    GROUSE: Well if this evidence proves that you were here all night then you will be left out of this investigation

THE HOSPITAL WAITING ROOM INTERN EVENING

THE MACKLIN FAMILY ARE SITTING DOWN ALL LOOKING TIRED, ANDY IS LOOKING OUT OF THE WINDOW WHEN THE DOCTOR WALKS IN.

ANDY: Well is she going to be ok
    DOCTOR: The operation was sucessful
    VIV: Oh thank god
    JENNY: When can we see her
    DOCTOR; In the morning

THE HOSPITAL WARD E INTERN MORNING

THE MACKLIN FAMILY ARE WATCHING OVER BROOKE WHO IS ASLEEP...BROOKE SLOWLY WAKES NOTICING EVREYONE SHE SMILES.

ANDY: Hello darlin
    JENNY: Oh..morning...dont ever do that to us again
    VIV: Yes you gave us quite a scare
    BROOKE: Evreyone get off my case...man i have just woken up

THE MACKLINS ALL LAUGH

BROOKE: Gran
    VIV: Yes sweetheart
    BROOKE: You are going to have the operation arent you to get rid of that thing
    VIV: You mean my cancer...[VIV LOOKS AROUND TO THE FAMILY] Yes...yes i will

THE MACKLINS LOOK PLEASED AND RELIVED AT THIS NEWS.

GLASS/JAMES OFFICE INTERN MORNING

JAMES IS LOCKING UP HIS FILING CABINET, HE SWITCHES OFF HIS COMPUTER AND PICKS UP HIS SUITCASE HE TAKES ONE LAST LOOK AROUND AND WALKS OUT.

THE HOSPITAL PAULS ROOM INTERN MORNING

SOPHIE IS TALKING TO PAUL, LEXI IS NOT IN THE ROOM.

SOPHIE: I promise dad that whoever did this to you is going to pay and trust me i will find out who did this
    PAUL: No Sophie i dont want you to run into any sort of trouble do you understand me
    SOPHIE: But dad
    PAUL: Promise me that you will not go looking for whoever did this to me
    SOPHIE: Yeah ok

THE PARK EXTERN MORNING

TRUDY IS WITH STACEY WHO IS PUSHING BOBBY ON THE SWINGS. THEY ARE CHATTING ABOUT PAUL.

TRUDY: It is awful what happened even if it was Paul Ramsay
    STACEY: I think he deserved what happned to that evil man
    TRUDY: Look i know you still blame him for The Coach crash and evreything but no one deserves to be shot
    STACEY: Dont they Trudy

GLASS INTERN AFTERNOON

COURTNEY IS ON HER PHONE IN THE CORRIDOR SHE IS SLOWLY WALKING UP TO JAMES OFFICE.

COURTNEY: Yeah...look im there now...yes i will find it...dont worry evreything is going to work out perfectley.

COURTNEY SMERKS AND PUTS THE PHONE DOWN SHE SLOWLY WALKS INTO JAMES OFFICE MAKING SURE NO ONE IS WATCHING.

Exeters new website get all the gossip and updates and facts now!!!

http://www.freewebs.com/bakedbean/

Checked out the web site it's cool please post when you have done anything else to it. So we know to check it out.

Just made your banner for Exeter, as i promised on msn. Check out my banners thread to grab it Keep up the good work

OUTSIDE THE RAMSAY HOUSEHOLD EXTERN MORNING

LEXI AND SOPHIE WALK UP THE PATH AND UNLOCK THE DOOR PAUL FOLLOWS.

LEXI: Are you sure you dont want to come and stay back at my place Paul
    PAUL: No mum we will be fine...honestley there is no need to worry
    LEXI: Well if you are sure
    PAUL: I am more then sure im positive so stop worrying about nothing

PAUL, LEXI AND SOPHIE WALK IN.

OUTSIDE VIVS EXTERN MORNING

A ROUGH LOOKING MAN WITH A BAG OVER HIS SHOULDERS KNOCKS AT VIVS DOOR, TRUDY ANSWERS.

VADER: Hello Trudy

TRUDY LOOKS STUNNED AND SLAMS THE DOOR SHUT IN VADERS FACE. VADER KNOCKS ON THE DOOR AGAIN.

INSIDE VIVS INTERN MORNING

TRUDY IS SLUMMPED DOWN BY THE DOOR LOOKING WORRIED. THE KNOCKING ON THE DOOR HAS STOPPED SHE SLOWLY STEPS UP AND PEERS OUT OF THE WINDOW, VADER IS NOT THERE. TRUDY SIGHS WITH RELIEF, HOWEVER THE BACK DOOR OPENS AND VADER WALKS IN.

VADER: Now thats no way to treat your husband now is it Trudy
    TRUDY: Ex-husband if you dont mind, what do you want.
    VADER: I have come back for you Trudy
    TRUDY: What do you mean
    VADER: Trudy all those years inside i had a lot of time to think, and i realise that what i did to you and the kids was wrong and i want to apolize.
    TRUDY: Well you just have now if you dont mind i have things to do
    VADER: Your always busy, i remeber when we were married you were always doing something, potting about.
    TRUDY: What are you trying to do Vader your not wanted here.
    VADER: Oh come on Trudy, i know you still love me
    TRUDY: Love you...love you never not again, you were a mistake apart from you being the father of my children of course.
    VADER: Now thats not very nice is it Trudy
    TRUDY: Why what are you going to do hit me agian, well go on then.
    VADER: Im a change man Trudy...i have found god.
    TRUDY: [LAUGHS] You a born again christian i dont think so Vader and why would that convince me that you are changed...well.

JILLS CAFE INTERN MORNING

ALAN WALKS IN WITH HIS PAPER HE LOOKS AROUND TO SEE THAT THERE IS NO ONE ELSE AROUND HE LOOKS SHOCKED.

ALAN: Where is evreyone Jill
    JILL: Bussiness has been slow ever since Paul opened up that Wine Bar i can't compete with there prices and there food. Your my first customer in two days.
    ALAN: You cant be serious
    JILL: I am Alan, if i dont get any customers soon im going to have to sell up.
    ALAN: Well why dont you have a word with Paul about this i mean this is his Complex he will understand.
    JILL: Paul Ramsay understanding oh come on Alan.
    ALAN: Well i have heard he is going soft after evreything that has happened.
    JILL: You really think so
    ALAN: Well its worth a go now aint it.
    JILL: Yeah...i might just do that Alan, here [PASSES HIM A MUFFIN] On the house

JILL TURNS OFF THE LIGHTS AND ALAN WALKS OUT WITH HER WHILE EATING THE MUFFIN.

INSIDE VIVS INTERN MORNING

SAME AS BEFORE.

VADER; Trudy i have changed...Trudy i am telling you the truth
    TRUDY: First time for evreything
    VADER: Trudy why wont you believe me
    TRUDY: What you want me to believe you...oh dont make me laugh Vader for 32 years you lied to me day in day out. Lie after lie...woman after woman.
    VADER: Trudy please dont wind me up im begging you all i want is for you to forgive me and realise that you still love me i know you do deep down
    TRUDY: Im sick of this it has been over for fifteen bloody years i am married again and for once i am happy.

VADER GRABS HOLD OF TRUDYS ARMS

TRUDY: Let go of me...let go of me
    VADER: Not until you admit the truth
    TRUDY: You want the truth...I love Alan with all my heart more than i ever loved you

THE RAMSAYS LIVING ROOM INTERN MORNING

JILL WALKS IN AND BEGINS TO TALK TO PAUL.

PAUL: Jill how can i help you
    JILL: Well Paul ever since you opened that wine bar...well...well i have been struggling with evreything
    PAUL: Well Jill can we talk about this tommorow becuse i will be checking your books and if it is not good then well we have a problem now dont we.

OUTSIDE THE MACKLINS EXTERN MORNING

THE MACKLINS ARE IN THE GARDEN GETTING READY TO WALK INTO THE HOUSE, ALAN WALKS UP TO THEM.

ANDY: Alan
    ALAN: How are you all
    JENNY: We are fine thanks
    VIV: Tell Trudy to put that kettle on i will be round soon

THEY HEAR A SCREAM FROM VIVS HOUSE.

ALAN: TRUDY
    VIV: Andy come on

ANDY, VIV AND ALAN RUN ACROSS TO VIVS.
    VIV AND ALAN BEGIN LOOKING INTO THE WINDOW AND ANDY KICKS DOWN THE DOOR THEY RUN IN.

VIVS LIVING ROOM INTERN MORNING

THE DOOR BURTS OPEN AND VIV,ANDY AND ALAN WALK IN THEY SEE VADER CLENCHING HIS FISTS TRUDY IS LOOKING SCARED.

ALAN: Who the hell are you and what are you doing with my wife
    VIV: I will tell you who he is Vader
    VADER: Hello Viv nice to see you
    ALAN: Who the hell
    VIV: Are you going to tell him Vader or shall i...hes Trudys ex
    ALAN: You...you son of a bitch

ALAN GRABS VADER BY THE T-SHIRT

ALAN: You can get out and come anywhere near my wife again and i will kill you
    VADER: Get your hands off me you daft old fool

VADER PUSHES ALAN TO THE GROUND ANDY IS READY TO PUNCH VADER BUT VIV STOPS HIM

VIV: Dont give him the satisfaction Andy please
    VADER: Well i guess i should get going
    VIV: Oh i think you should and you come anywhere near my sister or Exeter Street again and so help me god i will ring the police
    VADER: The police what are they going to do
    VIV: If i am not mistaken you have only just got out of prison so...
    VADER: Alright...fine i will leave but trust me i will be back and when i do you will regret it
    ALAN: Get out and dont ever come back

VADER WINKS AT TRUDY AND LAUGHS AS HE LEAVES.

Thread Information