View Poll Results: Will you watch the worldcup?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I hate soccer.

12 36.36%
  • Yes, all of it!

7 21.21%
  • Only when my country plays.

13 39.39%
  • Only when my country is in the final.

1 3.03%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who does not watch the worldcup?

I hate football with a passion, I think they are alot of well paid men that just kick a bit of leather, and we are suppose to sit and watch them, well not me for sure.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I'll watch the rugby world cup, but not the football one - i think footballers are a bunch of jumped up primadonnas who get paid stupid amounts of money to kick a ball around...rugby however....

In the Netherlands it is all they can talk about. In all newsshows it is mentioned, people get so hyped about it. I live near Germany, it is getting grimmer as we speak. It always costs a lot of money involving police and taxpayers who do not even like football. Give me F1 an A1 any day. Oh and the Tour the France.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchgirl
    In the Netherlands it is all they can talk about. In all newsshows it is mentioned, people get so hyped about it. I live near Germany, it is getting grimmer as we speak. It always costs a lot of money involving police and taxpayers who do not even like football. Give me F1 an A1 any day. Oh and the Tour the France.
    I will have to watch the world cup. I am going to be in germany when it is on and my boyfriend is german.. but like you dutchgirl, give me the F1 anyday. oh and the rugby world cup
    Super Mod

we will have it on but i will only probably watch the england games, this is one of the reasons we had sky multi room fitted i can sit upstairs and he can watch down stairs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    I'll watch the rugby world cup, but not the football one - i think footballers are a bunch of jumped up primadonnas who get paid stupid amounts of money to kick a ball around...rugby however....
    I have to agree with you about rugby,at least they are men, and dont spend all thier time worrying about what designer label they are wearing, well entertaining is rugby.

Quote Originally Posted by hazey
    I have to agree with you about rugby,at least they are men, and dont spend all thier time worrying about what designer label they are wearing, well entertaining is rugby.
    I will keep quoting what my dad always says#
    "football is a gentleman's game played by hooligans
    rugby is a hooligans game played by gentlemen"
    It is so true, rugby is a proper man's game and not like the sissy football where half the player have been to acting classes for penalty dives and over reacting to slight fowls
    Super Mod

i love football but only when the team i am interested plays ie liverpool or england, so i will watch all of englands matches.
    POOKIE

i'd watch some of the games and all the ireland games if they were in it. it depends what team grabs my attention. last time i was shouting for senegal!

I certainly will not be i can not stand football and i agree with what has been said about footballer players being over-paid sissys i just do not see the attraction of watching people run up and down a field kicking a ball and even if Scotland were in it i still would not watch.

Thread Information