Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Linda Thorson Appreciation Thread

i thought she was leaving sooner
    On my own I faced a gang of jeering in strange streets
    When my nerves were pumping and I
    Fought my fear in, I did not run
    I was not done

you 2 are just horrable you lot think you can do better go and join an agency and let me no when your on tv doing better than her, then ill be sure to slag you of

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Hey all,

can we just chill? the title of this thread is the Linda Thorson apreciation thread not lets have an excuseto slag each other off.

SO back to Linda, does anyone know if the Sinclairs have been signed up full time? Or are the producers still deciding?

Does ayone know how many immediate family members there are? Totally agree with BB, all the best rich families work best with an equally powerfull rival.

Quote Originally Posted by em9283
    Hey all,

can we just chill? the title of this thread is the Linda Thorson apreciation thread not lets have an excuseto slag each other off.

SO back to Linda, does anyone know if the Sinclairs have been signed up full time? Or are the producers still deciding?

Does ayone know how many immediate family members there are? Totally agree with BB, all the best rich families work best with an equally powerfull rival.
    then why do people slag patsy off in here if its ment to be a "appreciation thread for linda"

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Quote Originally Posted by samantha nixon
    then why do people slag patsy off in here if its ment to be a "appreciation thread for linda"
    You were the one who first brought Ms Kensit into the thread.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

yeah saying she is better than linda as thats what you lot do in other threads about patsy

Quote Originally Posted by samantha nixon
    you 2 are just horrable you lot think you can do better go and join an agency and let me no when your on tv doing better than her, then ill be sure to slag you of
    this forum is about expression of peoples opinions on soaps and dramas, just because someone doesnt agree with your opinion doestn mean you have to take it personally and be offensive to alan and richie

their opinions are valued on these boards, as are yours, and i do not appreciate you speaking to them in such a manner. Your opinion is Patsy is a good actress, theirs is different... which is fair enough, there are threads to discuss, not argue this, but this thread is about Linda Thorson, NOT Patsy Kensit

If you continue to speak in such a way then i will have no option but to give you an alert, which i dont not want to do.

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    this forum is about expression of peoples opinions on soaps and dramas, just because someone doesnt agree with your opinion doestn mean you have to take it personally and be offensive to alan and richie

their opinions are valued on these boards, as are yours, and i do not appreciate you speaking to them in such a manner. Your opinion is Patsy is a good actress, theirs is different... which is fair enough, there are threads to discuss, not argue this, but this thread is about Linda Thorson, NOT Patsy Kensit

If you continue to speak in such a way then i will have no option but to give you an alert, which i dont not want to do.
    ok then ill keep my comments to myself but only if they do as in a few threads they have slagged paty of and maybe i was wrong to write the bit you quoted (that aint an apology by the way i just said i could have been wrong)
    Last edited by samantha nixon; 04-04-2006 at 15:03.

did no one ever teach any of you if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all patsy and linda are both good actress's in different ways and on topic i think linda is cool and a great actress but i don't like the character she plays very much as she is nasty
    ~*~Leanne Robert ~*~

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis No1 Fan
    did no one ever teach any of you if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all patsy and linda are both good actress's in different ways and on topic i think linda is cool and a great actress but i don't like the character she plays very much as she is nasty
    If everyone who didn't have something nice to say on certain topics didn't say anything, there would be far less post. this is about give and take. It is not an attack on anyone here on the boards just someone point of view. Personally I don't like Patsy as a actress, I think she is wooden and Sadie character is ruined by poor acting... Linda is a fantastic actress
    Super Mod

Thread Information