Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Linda Thorson Appreciation Thread

The Linda Thorson Appreciation Thread

I would like to start a thread for fans of the superb Linda Thorson. Unlike many of Emmerdale, she has a superb acting talent and the moment i heard she was to join the show i regained an intrest. I loved her as Tara King in the Avengers and have loved her work ever since.

As Rosemary she is a superb addition to the show, her scenes with Patsy Kensit show how a great actress can pull off a scene even when put against dead wood like Kensit. Her character is superb and sosphicated, with her scheming and one liners! Long may Linda and Rosemary continue!
    Last edited by Bryan; 02-04-2006 at 15:59.

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin

I would like to start a thread for fans of the superb Linda Thorson. Unlike many of Emmerdale, she has a superb acting talent and the moment i heard she was to join the show i regained an intrest. I loved her as Tara King in the Avengers and have loved her work ever since.

As Rosemary she is a superb addition to the show, her scenes with Patsy Kensit show how a great actress can pull off a scene even when put against dead wood like Kensit. Her character is superb and sosphicated, with her scheming and one liners! Long may Linda and Rosemary continue!
    Rosemary plays such a brilliant soapbitch. Does anyone know if she stays in Emmerdale permanently??

bb i really cant see how you like linda and not patsy as patsy is a million times better at acting at least sadie is a good character rosmary is just a pain

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Linda Thorson is a brilliant actor and the difference between her and plastic Patsy was evident tonight. Ms Kensit should take some tips from an expert
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

alan you just wouldnt know talent if it came up and slapped you in the face

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Quote Originally Posted by samantha nixon
    alan you just wouldnt know talent if it came up and slapped you in the face
    Obviously you are entitled to your opinion but dont tell me I dont know talent. Do you remember Linda Thorson in The Avengers. Her career details speak for them selves. Have a look and discover HERE the difference between great and mediocre

i dont remember her in the avengers no as im not old enough to have and you look at patsy's she has been in more than double the stuff linda has Patsy IMDB profile

i dont remember her in the avengers no as im not old enough to have and you look at patsy's she has been in more than double the stuff linda has Patsy IMDB profile
    quality not quantity

just becuase you havent watched the avengers doesnt mean that you can say shes a rubbish actress... you can base your opinions on emmerdale yes, but if you havent seen anything else of hers then its a bit unfair.

patsy kensit cannot act!!! her looks ( ) have got her where she is now...not her acting...she can not act her way out of a paper bag.

The purpose of this thread is to pay tribute to Linda Thorson (a fantastic actress) and not to debate that Patsy Kensit is better. So if you havent nothing better to add than "rosmary is just a pain" i suggest you dont post in this thread.

Have you even looked at some of it. Most of it was straight to video nonsense. She has ruined the part of Sadie King which could have been brilliant in the hands of an actor with even a modicum of talent

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    Have you even looked at some of it. Most of it was straight to video nonsense. She has ruined the part of Sadie King which could have been brilliant in the hands of an actor with even a modicum of talent
    im not even gonna reply to that im gonna listen to bb and bog of this thread but all i can say i aired my views no need to bite my head of alan

Thread Information