Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Debs is not happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Jada-GDR
    yeah, i dont think emmie meant to hurt anyone. we joke about death a lot at school too, i guess teenagers my age don't really know how serious it is. again, i hope emz and debs are okay.
    not meaning to have a go but im a teenager and having recently lost a friend and an auntie i dont take the subject of death very lightly.
    im back everyone!!!!!!

OK, can i just classify what i meant, when i said that second part in the bit Debs copied into her first post.

I had been talking about sbbb with Kath mainly, and i ended by saying i got way too much into sbbb, and because it wasn't even real, i should have really got a grip on myself!!

End of clarrification!!

Erm, well the other thing that was said- i wasn't even very aware of it being said at the time, but looking back, it was a wel out of order thing for her to have said, but i dont think it was exactly meant, like it sounded. If anyone thinks i sounded out of order in any part of that conversation, then sorry, but its being taken out of context. But still, i'll admit if i'm wrong

dont have a clue what this is about really but im sure the people didnt mean it in that way i have lost one of my grandads but if someone made a joke about death id only take it offensively if it was aimed on purpose at me, and im sure what emmie and any others said didnt mean to hurt anyone offensivly and whats the age thing about why has that come into it?

Quote Originally Posted by debs
    ive let stupid comments go over my head, louises alter ego has completely taken a battering, why she is bothering i really dont know! why any of the people left are boithering is a mystery,

its a game , some of you seem to have forgotten that

and feeling yellow, this bit has severly pissed me off tonight

00:52] Abi: right, i am going now Night all x

[00:52] feelingyellow: ems and debs going to die

[00:52] Abi: I got way too into sbbb..... note to self: get a grip...

that is not a very nice comment at all to make, and its is comments like that that really show the young/ old divide on soapboards!
    I just re-read your post, and i completly understand why this upset you- i dont think i made this clear in my first post. I mean, i few years back my Dad died, so since then whenever people take the piss about death, it seriously annoys me. I think it was just said in haast though...

How come everyone's getting so stressed? SBBB is just a game, not real life.

Thread Information