Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Debs is not happy!

Debs is not happy!

ive let stupid comments go over my head, louises alter ego has completely taken a battering, why she is bothering i really dont know! why any of the people left are boithering is a mystery,

its a game , some of you seem to have forgotten that

and feeling yellow, this bit has severly pissed me off tonight

00:52] Abi: right, i am going now Night all x

[00:52] feelingyellow: ems and debs going to die

[00:52] Abi: I got way too into sbbb..... note to self: get a grip...

that is not a very nice comment at all to make, and its is comments like that that really show the young/ old divide on soapboards!

I would like to take this post to apologise to both ems and debs. I was on shoutbox when this convo was taking place but was unaware of the personal problems that debs and ems were both suffering. It all began as a joke and I will personally hold my hands up to instigating the latest drama between louise and kyle in the sbbb house. I am writing this post to anyone who may be offended by any comments made whether they be in the shoutbox or in threads, that they give me grief and not any of the younger members of SB. I am the adult and I accept any resposibility of what happened in the shoutbox on Friday night. Once again I would really like to offer my apologies to both Ems and Debs and anyone else who may have been upset due to any comments made on Friday night

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    People need to start remembering that sbbb is a game...

But they also need to remember that people are playing these parts, trying to make things interesting for everyone and need to consider these peoples feelings prior to making remarks and comments.

Things that were said on shoutbox last night seemed personally aimed at Debs and myself, and although the parties involved have apologised, I feel this is exactly the way in which these boards have been heading, which is why I created the "Whats Happened" thread in the first instance...
    Last edited by Jojo; 01-04-2006 at 11:02.

what happened? Have i missed something? so kyle and louise are debs and em's then is that what your all saying?
    In my opinion i think everyone is taking it a bit too seriously,the people who arent in it and the people who are,it is just a little game on a soapboards,its not real life so why is everyone getting so hyped..please explain?
    Last edited by chance; 01-04-2006 at 11:35.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I took it personally when it was remarked that: ems and debs are going to die - nothing to do with sbbb or anything else. - but that remark I took personally. Apologies have been made and accepted, so it should be left at that..

Quote Originally Posted by chance
    what happened? Have i missed something? so kyle and louise are debs and em's then is that what your all saying?
    In my opinion i think everyone is taking it a bit too seriously,the people who arent in it and the people who are,it is just a little game on a soapboards,its not real life so why is everyone getting so hyped..please explain?

ive benn playing a game for 8 weeks, then last night someone said that i need to die!!!

i dont see this as taking it to seriously espically with the way i am feeling right now about death. Emmie didint know this but still not a nice thing to say to anyone.

hyped, because we been posting for this long, and now just getting ****e from others becuase they know who we are, or maybe its becuase we lasted this long and others havent. it does seem to be the other sbbb contestants who are doing all the comments
    Last edited by Debs; 01-04-2006 at 12:09.

i dont know what happened here. i just want to say that i hope emz and debs are okay

Quote Originally Posted by debs
    ive benn playing a game for 8 weeks, then last night someone said that i need to die!!!

i dont see this as taking it to seriously espically with the way i am feeling right now about death. Emmie didint know this but still not a nice thing to say to anyone.

hyped, because we been posting for this long, and now just getting ****e from others becuase they know who we are, or maybe its becuase we lasted this long and others havent. it does seem to be the other sbbb contestants who are doing all the comments
    Yes it was out of order for someone to say you both need to die.I dont understand what it was that caused them to say that,but it was totally out of order for them to say those things.especially at a time when you are both going through 'situations'

Why on earth would people be bothered if they didnt last too long thats what i dont get..its a game thats being taken to seriously,it's a shame people have to fall out over it.
    Last edited by chance; 01-04-2006 at 14:43.

when i first read this thread i didnt know what had happened so i read back through the shouts from last night. i think it was out of order what was said about debs and ems dying as i dont think jokes like that are ever funny. although, i read what yellow had to say explaining about it and i do think that it wasnt meant to be hurtful and i can see where her reasing is coming. however, im not sticking up for them as it wasnt a nice thing to say, but i think it was more of a stupid comment which was said without thinking rather than something which was meant to be hurtful and meant what was said. i think everyone who has been on sbbb has done a great job, but i dont think people should take it too seriously and they need to remember that the people in the sbbb house arent real, they are just characters being played by members on here. hopefully this will get sorted out and i hope debs and ems are ok now
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

yeah, i dont think emmie meant to hurt anyone. we joke about death a lot at school too, i guess teenagers my age don't really know how serious it is. again, i hope emz and debs are okay.

Thread Information