Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Dan interview with Davina - Live

well done abi! i never guessed it was you, to start with i thought you might be in the house somewhere then when id matched all the housemates up i decided you obviously werent after all!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    Told ya, told ya You can run, but you can't hide from eagled eyed Em Well done though Abbey, and awww shes so cute!! I want a girl!!
    lol, you're too clever mind you, if you saw my rogue posts, then it was pretty obvious it was me!!

LMF: when people started to think it was you, i couldn't resist trying to make people think thatfor certain. the chance was too obvious!! Thanks for not saying anything though!!

I started adding some chris-isms when peope thought dan could be him too

It was wierd today, cause i went to my grans house, and i started thinking about random insults i could have used. When i remembered i wasn't in it anymore, i certainly came down with a bump!! Sbbb started taking over my life for a while there!!

i was going to, but then people would have thought it was me more! and i didn;t know if you were allowed to deny it anyways!

Quote Originally Posted by Lisamaxwellfan
    i was going to, but then people would have thought it was me more! and i didn;t know if you were allowed to deny it anyways!
    lol, true. When someone denies it, it does make it sound more obvious that its them!!

Did you notice how i begun to change my posting trait as Dan to sound more like you, in the middle of it?!

i didn't becuase i didn;t have lots of time to look over all! but do i have a specific style? :S

i didn't becuase i didn;t have lots of time to look over all! but do i have a specific style? :S
    Not really, but i tried to add a little bit sounding like you. Like, i use capital letters and punctuation all the time, whereas you dont always do it, so i tried to stop myself doing what i normally do (i gave up in the end, grammers easier ) Does that make any sense?

i do use some punctuation... just not in the right place lol! and did you do the don;t like that (it never comes out right!)

i do use some punctuation... just not in the right place lol! and did you do the don;t like that (it never comes out right!)
    A little bit in the middle of it, but then when i was on both of my accounts at the same time, i got all confused, so gave up spicy made a comment about Dan's punctuation about a week ago, so i tried to change back again, but i couldn't be bothered, to be honest!!

lol yeah well well done! becuase nearly everyone thought it was me at one point

lol yeah well well done! becuase nearly everyone thought it was me at one point
    I bet you were pissing yourself, when everyone thought that!!!

Thread Information