Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Dan interview with Davina - Live

Totally, it was histerical!!

When i got my Dan Persona, i really didn't know how to play him, but in the end, i couldn't have asked for a better persona.

I even enjoyed the twists you and Bry through at me- you could have told me Dan was "married" before hand!! In the end, munipulating everyones ideas was fun.

It was also good that only jojomum knew who i was- everyone else thought Dan was LMF or Birks (with a little gentle persuasion from me though in the "who's who" thread......). It meant i felt like i could do anything- see how far i oculd push people without them getting too offended.

So yeah, i had a fantastic time. Thanks to Dawn and Bry for making it so enjoyable- even in the 2 weeks i was ill. It was great- i might actually miss Dan!!!

Well as you already know,

Dan was Abi

Yes I knew before this happened.. ha ha BIG WELL DONE to you Abi!! Dan is brill.!!
    Last edited by .:SpIcYsPy:.; 31-03-2006 at 22:09.

Abi well done you really stirred things up in there I never thought it was you congratulations on fooling everyone pity you were evicted

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

OMG Abi never guessed for a minute it was you, i thought you were zach at one point! *whistles* Well done relaly well done! x

Thanks everyone!!

For the record, i know someone asked this in another thread, but i didn't know Dan was gonna turn out to be married or anything. I knew as much as you lot did at the beginning. I found out about him being engaged with a kid, 5 minutes before Zach revealed it, and i found out about him being married the night before. Talk about having to do quick thinking on my part, to get myself out of it!!

Oh yeah, and "baby ruth", is actually one of my cousins children, chloe She's gorgeous, aint she?!

abi as i said you played a blinder all credit to you and the other sb members still in there. I never got any prompt from bb where oddie was going i just made it up as i went along abd hoped that i entertained everyone. I was kinda hoping that you would have lied your way through about being married and having a kid. and yes Abi your cousin wee girl is adorable. Once again well done for being in SBBB

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

i kinda guessed it was you when you started saying dan was me lol! but well done....

Well Done Abi! Would have never of guessed.
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by Abi
    Thanks everyone!!

Oh yeah, and "baby ruth", is actually one of my cousins children, chloe She's gorgeous, aint she?!
    Told ya, told ya You can run, but you can't hide from eagled eyed Em Well done though Abbey, and awww shes so cute!! I want a girl!!

Thread Information