Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dan interview with Davina - Live

Dan interview with Davina - Live

Hello everyone, we are back in the studio here with our Twelfth evictee Dan, to get his opinion on life in the Big Brother House, and what he thought of his fellow House mates.

Did you enjoy your time in the house?

Yeah, i had a great time. I loved all the **** stirring i did. Come on, you gotta admit, if it wasn't for me, then it woulda been a hell of a lot more boring!! I loved pushing people, seeing how far i could go before they snapped.... it was a laugh. I enjoyed every minute of it- no regrets

What would you say were your best bits in the house?

When zach came in, because i got to talk my way outta some deep ****!! All those times with Nicky in the hot tub were cool... the magazines were even kinda fun!!

God, there was so many... these past weeks have gone like lightening... everything really. The whole experience was my best experience!! Well....one of them

What housemates do you feel you connected with?

Nicky, definetly- 100% Nicky. She was my best mate in there, i loved her to pieces. She soooo should have won.....you were so evil evicting her like that....grrr...

And in the opposite who didn’t you feel you made a connection with?

lucas, odessa, kyle, beth, gaz, norman, laurence, electrica, rachel, melissa..... pretty much everyone really!!! They were nearly all a load of ****ers.

I liked Lou though. Her and Nicky will be the only ones i keep in contact with.

Where you attracted to any of your fellow housemates?

Erm... ok, thats a hard one. Yes and no. Because of all that **** i was doing with lou, i admit i did feel attracted to her by the end of it all.... but thats just typical bloke stuff aint it?! Its not like anything else is gonna happen between us!! Erm, apart from her- no. Me and Nicky were best mates, but i wasn't attracted to her. I liked her, but not like that!!

Thread Information