Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tricky Dicky

Tricky Dicky

I read in a magazine that Les goes to pick up a fare and he relaises that it is Richard Hillman. Corrie bosses are now saying that there is no way to know that he really drowned in the canal.

How can they say that when everyone saw him being put in the bodybag, that sounds silly if it is true. Look what happened with the Den Whatts thing in EE!

Quote Originally Posted by happychick
    I read in a magazine that Les goes to pick up a fare and he relaises that it is Richard Hillman. Corrie bosses are now saying that there is no way to know that he really drowned in the canal.
    OMG, I really didn't think they were going to bring him back. I think it is a really naff storyline to bring him back and would have been better to make the cards from a relative or something.

Quote Originally Posted by happychick
    What magazine did you allegedly read this in. This 'story' has been denied by Corrie bosses and the actor himself. It is a figment of somones over active imagination
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

the mag I allegedly read it in is "Womans Way", I am not making it up just repeated what I read. They normally get their spoilers right.

I hope its not true, not saying you've made it up just think its soooo been done before with Den in EE and that ended up with him dying again! As there are rumours of bringing Mike back as a ghost it seems a bit much.

hope its not true! it was a big mistake for ee to bring back den so bringing back richard hilman will be big mistake aswell! plus it wouldnt make sense as gail positively identified him

How can they bring people backform the dead. His bosy was idenified. At least with den his body wasnt. its a stupid idea

I am praying that this isn't true. Richard Hillman was a great character in his time and to bring him back from the dead would be stupid and absolutely ridiculous. I can't imagine Corrie doing this.

I read this somewhere as well, and it wasn't Woman's way, I think it's ridicolous, EE just pulled it of with Den as we never saw his body but come on we saw Richards body, he's bloody dead.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

Thread Information