Thread: UK Spoilers w/c March 27th

UK Spoilers w/c March 27th

Monday 27th March
    Irene loses her grip on reality. Alf plays into Josh’s hands. Corey opens up to Martha about his tragic past.

Tuesday 28th March 2006
    Josh’s plan is unveiled. News of Flynn’s ill health gets out. Morag discovers a link between Josh and Amanda.

Wed 29th March 2006
    Tired of Josh’s demands, Amanda strikes back. Dan and Leah put their hopes in IVF. Flynn has a day to remember.

Thursday 30th March 2006
    Kim and Robbie find themselves in a compromising situation. Hayley struggles to take care of Irene at home. Irene’s convinced that someone is trying to poison her.

Friday 31st March 2006
    Corey’s evil plan falls into place. Scott and Hayley give into their feelings. Amanda crumbles.

Should have said sorry, these were taken from the BTTB website.

Cool, it must have been update today cause I was on that site yesterday. I am so happy for hayley and scott...
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    Cool, it must have been update today cause I was on that site yesterday. I am so happy for hayley and scott...
    Me too, I can't wait for them both to find out, I know its ages away yet though. But then it'll be dead weird when they go, I love those two together.

I was checking the site everyday for ages so yep muct have just been updated today. Only had one week though. But if we back track through the other Oz Spoilers for 6 or so months back it'll tell us whats happening here! If that makes sense.

Thread Information