Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Do You Want To Win?

Quote Originally Posted by Abi
    Mercedes would have been too slutty for Dan The only reason it was faintly fun, was because of lou being so shy to start with, if that makes sense. Mercedes wouldn't have cared about whatever Dan did

Look at me, calling her Lou still, like Dan
    Louise to win
    I know what you mean, I won't ever get use to calling her Louise.. I think was Lou should do now it back off from Kyle, tell him she wants a break to see if he would do anything with Lecy, that way she knows where she stands.. Poor girl.. this is your fault Dan!! you crushed a poor girls hopes [img]images/smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    I know what you mean, I won't ever get use to calling her Louise.. I think was Lou should do now it back off from Kyle, tell him she wants a break to see if he would do anything with Lecy, that way she knows where she stands.. Poor girl.. this is your fault Dan!! you crushed a poor girls hopes [img]images/smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
    And i'm so upset about doing that!! Not!!

Seriously though, if Lou hadn't been such a cool charcter, then Dan wouldn't have been able to do anything. So everyone vote for her!!

Quote Originally Posted by Abi
    And i'm so upset about doing that!! Not!!

Seriously though, if Lou hadn't been such a cool charcter, then Dan wouldn't have been able to do anything. So everyone vote for her!!
    she has my vote.. Lou to be the first Big Brother winner
    Super Mod

Just been catching up on what's been happening in the SBBB house. The story about dermot bribeing housemates to bully louise is *******ing classic who ever made that up is totallly off their heads. I'm sitting here wiping the tears away. I want to know what happened to Oddie's share and did beth get any

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Its brillinat the whole dermot thing, God we better be having another sbbb next year its just fab!

Quote Originally Posted by chloe o'brien
    Just been catching up on what's been happening in the SBBB house. The story about dermot bribeing housemates to bully louise is *******ing classic who ever made that up is totallly off their heads. I'm sitting here wiping the tears away. I want to know what happened to Oddie's share and did beth get any
    Beth got nothing.. there is no malice in Beth and she is very upset about what is going on at the moment.. She wants to tell Lou that she never lied to her and that she still loves her...

on the other hand.. it is mental in there. I am still not sure if Elektrica is faking all this again to get Kyle back. He read the papers and found she loved her dog, so she is not using the papers to say it was all fraud.. How come Nicky didn't see any of these? she was out all week?
    Super Mod

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    Beth got nothing.. there is no malice in Beth and she is very upset about what is going on at the moment.. She wants to tell Lou that she never lied to her and that she still loves her...

on the other hand.. it is mental in there. I am still not sure if Elektrica is faking all this again to get Kyle back. He read the papers and found she loved her dog, so she is not using the papers to say it was all fraud.. How come Nicky didn't see any of these? she was out all week?

Maybe it is because she (Nicky)was so FOCUSED on seeing her kids and spending time with her family again to worry about that *&*&** house

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi
    Maybe it is because she (Nicky)was so FOCUSED on seeing her kids and spending time with her family again to worry about that *&*&** house
    maybe that is what you want us to think Jodi and you really are evil
    Super Mod

What is going on in that house. I thought that everyone loved kyle & louise being together it was the best love story to unfold before our eyes since "tony almenia and michelle dessler in S2 of 24" and what do they go and do send in louises so called buddy nicky to throw a spanner in the works saying that dan really loves her and all that crap. Come on when did miss goody two shoes nurse nancy decide to become a scheming bitch. as for kyle he is just a slut i hope his willie turns green
    Beth get your backside back over that wall lou lou needs you

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Lol This Is So Sad !
    Dont People Have Anything Better To Do In Their Life !lol

Thread Information