Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Do You Want To Win?

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    Obviously this would be the wrong place to say who I think it is. I have shared my thoughts with a couple of others. I have no idea of the identities of any of the housemates. When I entered i did not realise what i now feel. Its just certain things that have happened over the weeks that make me feel this.. im not blaming anyone and I think the whole concept was a great idea
    Thats fair enough Alan, but when things are said like have been, about it being rigged etc, its forgotten that there are 5 sbs members in there, still posting away, trying to make it interesting for everyone, but possibly wasting their time and efforts in doing so, which i think is extremely unfair on them and its also unfair on Dawn / Bry too who have both spent time trying to organise everything.

Like I say this is nothing personal, but the feelings of people still in there are not being thought about, when comments are being made like this.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I honestly hope that the folks who are still in the house do not go quiet, cos this was pure speculation on my part, I have no Idea who is HONESTLY going to win,, I would love to see Beth win, just because she has been different from the rest of the housemates.

I think the remaining housemates are to be rewarded MEDALS for sticking in there,,

I never intended to open a can of worms or pandoras box..
    Rant over !!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    Like I say this is nothing personal, but the feelings of people still in there are not being thought about, when comments are being made like this.
    Sorry JJM I didnt think about them when I made mmy post, and didnt mean to hurt anyone. I was only saying what I thought. Maybe Im just an oul cynic
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    Sorry JJM I didnt think about them when I made mmy post, and didnt mean to hurt anyone. I was only saying what I thought. Maybe Im just an oul cynic
    lol - its ok Alan, i'm hitting 30 in a couple of weeks and the cynical side of me is starting to come out too, but I just felt that the comments were slightly unfair on the guys in there at the mo who have been typing away trying to make good reading for us sbs members, and things being said like this, could make them wonder why they bothered...

I enjoyed my time in the house and all credit to dawn for the idea.

Big apologies to any one still in the house if I annoyed you BAD ALAN but luckily they will never know as Laurence didnt leave his laptop

BTW your non reply to my PM cofirms my theory but dont worry your secret is safe with me
    Last edited by alan45; 29-03-2006 at 01:49.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    lol - its ok Alan, i'm hitting 30 in a couple of weeks and the cynical side of me is starting to come out too, but I just felt that the comments were slightly unfair on the guys in there at the mo who have been typing away trying to make good reading for us sbs members, and things being said like this, could make them wonder why they bothered...
    hitting 30 in a couple of weeks??? I hit that with a bang and fell over the other side

I don't who I want to win yet as they are all doing well and they have been there since day one... I think they all deserve something for stick at it this long
    Super Mod

I with siobhan i agree that all five SB members who have still managed to remain in the house all this time are all winners, epecially with all the stick they have to put up with.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

To be honest, the only one of them that i even remotly like, is Nicky. Louise and Dan can be entertaining, but a bit too desperate at times. Beth and Kyle are ok, but they seem to think its vital that everyone likes them which can be annoying.

So i guess that leaves Nicky, so Nicky to win!
    Last edited by Abi; 29-03-2006 at 19:39. Reason: Spelling mistake

Dan or Kyle, if Lou is pregnant I won't be interested with what Odessa and I think Nicky? already doing that oh my god pregnant thing...

Beth to win!!! Beth to win!!!!

The 70 yr old rock, whose "wind" antics were hilarious reading!!!

Thread Information