Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Who Do You Want To Win?

your too late in trying to redeem yourself now FLD you have crossed to the dark side and your gonna get your butt kicked along with kyle and leccy I hope the three of you enjoy your holiday in tahiti or whever you going. You'd better buy a one-way ticket

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by chloe o'brien
    your too late in trying to redeem yourself now FLD you have crossed to the dark side and your gonna get your butt kicked along with kyle and leccy I hope the three of you enjoy your holiday in tahiti or whever you going. You'd better buy a one-way ticket
    Change of plan Kath, Dan is not going in with Odessa and Beth.. we can handle all 3 of them on our own.. you don't know who you can trust
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by chloe o'brien
    Serve you right for lying, Layne!! I did nothing!! I just...suggested what you could say, cause you asked for help!! I'm innocent!!

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    Change of plan Kath, Dan is not going in with Odessa and Beth.. we can handle all 3 of them on our own.. you don't know who you can trust

Well in the words of Little Britain...

"screeeeewwww yoooouuu!!!"

You are anything but innocent abi!
    And nicky wasn't going to go to the ta....place anyways, she isn't mean, she does care for lou, she is still good, she is"

Quote Originally Posted by *Fanatic*Loves Dennis*
    You are anything but innocent abi!
    And nicky wasn't going to go to the ta....place anyways, she isn't mean, she does care for lou, she is still good, she is"
    I did nothing!! I didn't MAKE you say that stuff... you just asked for suggestions, so i gave you some (being a lovely kind person that i am )

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    omg I am laughing my off here, thanks guys I needed it bad...Maybe Leccys should take them to some uncharted tropical island. After all she is richer than Paris Hilton. shes RICHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by Abi
    I did nothing!! I didn't MAKE you say that stuff... you just asked for suggestions, so i gave you some (being a lovely kind person that i am )
    hahaha we should have "out of the house" SBBB and all blame and suspect each other..
    Super Mod

hahaha we should have "out of the house" SBBB and all blame and suspect each other..
    yeh ! Abi did it she made me she did!!! She is turning everyone !
    Last edited by Layne; 06-04-2006 at 12:02.

Fab idea...!!

You know, thats the last time i try and help Layne... i'm really going off her now!!! Jokes!!

Thread Information