Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Do You Want To Win?

Who Do You Want To Win?

With the ending to the competiton only weeks away who would you like to see win and why?

To be honest don't actually like any of them left that much.. but if I had to pick i'd go for Beth.. the others really annoy me

I willl go for beth as she is the only one of ALL the housemates that has be honest with everyone face to face. If beth does not win then I would like dan to win as he is becoming more entertaining now that he is being evil and mixing it.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Beth has to be my pick but unfortunately I think the winner has been decided
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    U know I have to back U up on this one Alan, I think the winner has already been picked,,

May i add to that, not by me it hasn't. And i'm unaware that it has!!
    Last edited by Jessie Wallace; 29-03-2006 at 00:10.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan45
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi
    U know I have to back U up on this one Alan, I think the winner has already been picked,,
    If it is felt that it is rigged, perhaps you would either like to share your thoughts on who has apparently been decided to win, or inform the people that have been in their posting their hearts out for the past 8 weeks that its been a complete and utter waste of their time, including Dawn and Bryan...rant over - apologies
    Last edited by Jojo; 29-03-2006 at 00:36.

Sorry Im not meaning to accuse anyone it just seems that way. From the start I always thought the winner was going to be ********

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    Sorry Im not meaning to accuse anyone it just seems that way. From the start I always thought the winner was going to be ********
    Well, not being funny, but once members of sbs that are still in the "house" read this thread" it may go very quiet, especially if its felt that the winner has already been decided....if you thought the winner was going to be *******, then did you know who was who in there already??? And if you felt you weren't going to win, why take part??

I'm not being funny or anything but it might be nice to a) share your thoughts on who the winner is apparently going to be and b) why exactly....

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    Well, not being funny, but once members of sbs that are still in the "house" read this thread" it may go very quiet, especially if its felt that the winner has already been decided....if you thought the winner was going to be *******, then did you know who was who in there already??? And if you felt you weren't going to win, why take part??

I'm not being funny or anything but it might be nice to a) share your thoughts on who the winner is apparently going to be and b) why exactly....
    Obviously this would be the wrong place to say who I think it is. I have shared my thoughts with a couple of others. I have no idea of the identities of any of the housemates. When I entered i did not realise what i now feel. Its just certain things that have happened over the weeks that make me feel this.. im not blaming anyone and I think the whole concept was a great idea

Thread Information