Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A Moment Like This

A Moment Like This

Hey Guys new fic from me, I've so far wrote a few parts to this but i don't know how long it will last! It takes a while to get into it - sorry but i wrote oit ages ago and only just typed it up! Oh and the title well i just love the song

Here goes, first part dedi to helen because i know she wants to read this *cough 2 weeks cough*

Part 1
    Rebecca's POV

I look down at my watch, 12.55, oh s**t, of this man doesn’t hurry up and decide if he wants a ‘medium latte
    with cream and sprinkles’ or ‘an extra large hot chocolate with marshmallows’, then I am going to miss my train!
    I start tapping my foot impatiently, hoping that maybe he’ll get the message to hurry up or that the pretty blonde
    girl behind the counter, who obviously doesn’t really want to be there and wants to get finished and go on her break so she can
    ring her boyfriend as soon as possible just moves on and serves me instead.
    Finally the tapping gets through, and the man turns round and faces me,
    “Oh sorry, here, you go first my dear, I’m having trouble deciding you see,”
    “Yeh I noticed,” I walk straight in front of the man and order,
    “A medium low fat latte with extra cream and lots and lots of chocolate sprinkles to go please,”
    The girl smiles and mutters ‘Finally’ under her breath, she quickly does my order, I can still hear the man umming
    and ahhing behind me.
    I pay for my coffee with the exact change - which I think the girl was happy about; I grab my coffee and a few
    napkins and leave the café.
    Last edited by Layne; 27-03-2006 at 20:41.

great! cant wait to read more of this. more very soon please
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Very good! Post more soon please
    Is it Rebecca from Hotel Babylon by any chance??
    Thanks for the AMAZING banner Layneykins!

yay yay yay you posted... and you worted my name

i it, but you all ready knew that
    more more more more more more
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

Btw i have edited the titel well bryan did but yeh just incase you wondered!

Thanks guys - and nope amber its not rebecca off hotel babylon, this rebecca is a real life person!

Part 2

I look up at the big clock outside the station; 13:12, oh f**k, I quickly rush inside. Its jam packed, I hold my coffee
    out a bit just so when I do get knocked it won’t spill all over me. My bag starts to vibrate and out bursts the ring tone ‘girls just wanna
    have fun’ mine and Annie’s tune! I carry on walking but start fumbling in my bag with my spare hand, I can’t seem to find my phone
    ‘f**king hell’ my bag slips down my shoulder as I continue to rummage through it, my eyes completely focused on finding my phone, and
    then suddenly before I know it someone has walked in to me, or me being the dozy tart I am probably walked into them, my bag fell,
    everything came tumbling out, my keys, my purse, loose change, make – up and all the other useless crap us girls carry around in our bags, I
    bend down to pick it all up, my phone still ringing, I collect it all up and reach out for my bright pink phone which slid about 30 odd cm when
    I dropped my bag, but as I go to get it so does another hand, and he (I can tell by his trainers) gets there first, he picks it up and it stops ringing,
    Last edited by Layne; 28-03-2006 at 20:37.

fab! wow great again. more soon please

Quote Originally Posted by *Fanatic*Loves Dennis*
    Btw i have edited the titel well bryan did but yeh just incase you wondered!
    yeh i did notice that actually lol!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    wow this is brill post more soon i've been waiting for your new script for yonks
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

Awww Thanks Guys - Next part 'couz i luv ya!

Part 3

“Looks like you’ve got a missed call” his voice so calm, soft and well sexy!
    He stretches out his hand to help me up.
    “Oh you don’t say,” I didn’t mean to sound so sarcastic,
    I stand up and brush myself down; I put my bag back on my shoulder and the look up at him, I notice a wet stain on his jumper and realise its my coffee,
    “Oh s**t” I say rather loudly, “my god I am so sorry, I split it, here I have a napkin somewhere” I start going through my bag again
    “Look its alright love, its an old jumper anyway” he laughs, and his laugh is so cute!
    “No, no here you go” I thrust the napkin at him,
    “You didn’t have to but thanks “ He takes it off me and as he does are hands brush, are fingers touch and I feel a buzz, a good buzz! I look up at him mopping his coffee stain, he is quite tall about 5ft 10”, and he is dressed really casual, trainers, jeans, top, jumper and a cap.
    He looks up at me checking him out and our eyes meet, I giggle like a schoolgirl and I feel myself blush.

fabbi! great again, really enjoying reading this. more very soon please, cant wait
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    fabulous again babes I want more please NOW
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

Thread Information