Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: On Location episodes!

On Location episodes!

Since we've got the whole Johnny thing next week in Essex, I was thinking back to the episodes of Eastenders I have enjoyed while they've been away on location.

Blackpool! really sticks in my mind, I loved it! Tiffany, Bianca, Ricky, Simon, Tony, Sarah and that druggie mate of Tony's. There were some really great moments in those episodes. Tony and Simon's first kiss, Tiffany just found out she is pregnant struggling to tell Tony the news. And Sarah getting drugged. When I look back on EE's history, that was one of the classic era's. They were such a great gang!

I think it would be good for EE to do some other episodes like these, with Stacey, Bradley, Deano, Ruby and maybe Gary and some others. It would really be good!

yeahh theyre in essex. go essex!! haha.

yeah episodes with ruby stacey deano and bradley would be a great one

Quote Originally Posted by *cinderella*
    I would really love it! As long as they don't try to relive the Scotland episode, that wasn't great! It should be more like Blackpool. Where they have some fun, but also some really great drama!

People like Martine Mccutcheon and Patsy Palmer are difficult to replace. But I think Lacey Turner and Charlie Clements are people that will be remembered in 10 years time, as Stacey and Bradley. They are just really great! Very good characters, that deserve decent storylines.

Quote Originally Posted by *cinderella*
    yeahh theyre in essex. go essex!! haha.

Shame i didtnt know they were in Essex sooner i could have gone down there

Quote Originally Posted by Vixie-Lou
    Shame i didtnt know they were in Essex sooner i could have gone down there
    I don't know if you would have seen much. I think most of it is filmed in Johnny's house (well not his actual house, but you know what I mean).

I liked the one in Spain for Franks' supposed funeral, the one where Pauline, Derek, Patrick, Yolande, Dot and Jim went to the holiday camp and the Brighton week with Kat, Zoe, Lynne, Garry, Jamie, Sonia and Robbie.

I like that idea about a location episode, except for that bit about it being with Deano, Ruby and Garry. Stacey and Bradley yes, but the likes of Deano, Ruby and Garry being there would put me off.

I would prefer it if is was just Stacey and Bradley and they went on location. Maybe a romantic night away or maybe something to do with Stacey's mother/brother or Bradley's father.

I liked the Brighton ones with Kat, Zoe, Jamie etc.. I think they should do one with Walford Teens, it would be quite good!

Sometimes they work, sometimes they dont..

some of the good ones were the spanish episodes when fat and prank started their affaitr and irene left terry

i also loved the spanish episodes when peggy went to see franks funeral with rula lenska

i loved the portugal episodes with phil and lisa and the cliff edge too!!!

A good Stacey/Bradley one would be if they went in search of Stacey's brother. If they wanted to lighten the week up a bit they could also take some other characters who could fulfill the "comedy" part of the episodes.

Thread Information