Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: the person who kills josh is ....

its a bit repetive of the kim/hayley/ scott story line with a baby and they dont know who the father is

yeah you could say that i suppose but there is one main difference hayley chose to sleep with both kim and scott whilst tasha would only ever sleep with robbie unless drugged which is what happens in this case
    Maisie Mouse

Robbie and Tasha are sreally suited together so Tasha dont deserve to be raped and get preggers by Jonah woteva

Well To Be Honest No One Deserves That Do They
    Maisie Mouse

Well from todays episode we know that Tasha did have a confrontation with Josh just before he was killed and she had a gun at the time and has now confessed to killing him but i think there will be a further twist as we have also learned that the gun shot was not the sole cause he also had head injuries so i think tasha shot him and ran out thinking that she had killed him but someone else came in and finished the job off - top rumour now seems to be that it is the work of Zoe who is soon set to return but i hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by melmarshall858
    Well from todays episode we know that Tasha did have a confrontation with Josh just before he was killed and she had a gun at the time and has now confessed to killing him but i think there will be a further twist as we have also learned that the gun shot was not the sole cause he also had head injuries so i think tasha shot him and ran out thinking that she had killed him but someone else came in and finished the job off - top rumour now seems to be that it is the work of Zoe who is soon set to return but i hope not.
    I hope not too. why would Zoe kill Josh, surely she would work with him to destroy summer bay not kill him and stop what he is doing
    Super Mod

If they bring Zoe back again I swear I will stop watching!! The inital storyline - going back to Felix when it all started - has just gone on too long!!

yeah i think they should just leave the felix/sarah/zoe storyline now.
    it was a good storyline felix stalked dani then got murdered by sarah his girlfriend getting dani jailed for manslaughter, then sarah stalked the bay and killed noah in the process after wards zoe took over the stalking rampage from sarah.

i think if it got brought up again it would be over playing it and it would be boring
    Maisie Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by em9283
    If they bring Zoe back again I swear I will stop watching!! The inital storyline - going back to Felix when it all started - has just gone on too long!!
    well from all the spoilers - unless they are all wrong zoe should be back on austrailian screens from mid april and it looks as though they are going to be right from how suspicious Peter has been lately - he is working on a case has files on everyone in summerbay has knocked Jack out for trying to find out what case he is investigating and has been looking at a photo of Zoe and stalker related things.

Quote Originally Posted by shaza
    but i have a very good feeling rob wont care who the "biological" dad is he will be a dad to this baby, thats the type of guy he is

I agree there as he is a very sensitive person. And I'm sure he'll deal with it in a responsible enough manner. Although he is prone to a bit of a split personality, especially after when he stepped on the junkies needle while out in the bush with Tasha and Kym last year.

Last edited by Emmak2005; 05-04-2006 at 00:05.

Thread Information