Thread: Sadie

Talking Sadie

Is anybody else annoyed by Sadie Kings slow and minipulative voice. She thinks she's the big cheese but i totally diagree. She really doesn't know what she's getting involved in the wrong side of Charity Dingle! lol

I know I can't wait till Tuesday when Charity shows her the tape.

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

Talking I agree

I agree, Sadie is mean! She came in at the beginning a treated Charity like dirt. I don't think she plays the part very well. She made me hate her from the very start. Being all posh and snooty!
    lol

Charity punches her next week!! cant wait. Going to be a good week next week, what with Emmerdale and Corrie!!

Yeah, shame Debbie decides to stay with Cain. I think she should have gone with Charity.

Heehee, have you seen the pictures of her punching Sadie? The faces they are making - so funny. I hate Sadie any way, way too snooty and annoying for me to handle. Luckily she get's whats coming to her.

Tuesday is one episode where I'll be watching the Dales instead of the Square. It's EastEnders own fault for going head to head with Emmerdale. I think EE is getting better but this Emmerdale plot is going to be brilliant and I can catch EastEnders on BBC3 at 10pm so I'm not worried about missing anything.
    I think Charity has been an excellent character for the soap and she has been developed slowly overtime. I've really enjoyed watching her, I think she's one of the better Dingles and the best characters in the whole show. Emma Atkins is a brilliant actress and I wish all the best for the future.
    This storyline is just amazing and it's going to be great stuff with the climax on Tuesday. I cannot miss Sadie getting punched that's just going to be electric. It will be nice to see Sadie down in the dumps for a change, in the gutter so to speak. It's going to be fantastic watching Tom disown her and Jimmy.

Thread Information