Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rachel's interview with Davina

Rachel's interview with Davina

Hello everyone, we are back in the studio here with our Tenth evictee Rachel, to get her opinion on life in the Big Brother House, and what she thought of her fellow House mates.

Did you enjoy your time in the house?

Yes i loved it. It was one heck of a journey thought both with its ups and downs its could of been better but i wont complain i have never experienced anything like that before and probably never will.

What would you say were your best bits in the house?

Best Bits? Well er...let me think. That’s a tough question as at the start there were so many arguments and since I never stayed up that late i felt like i missed out on a lot. I don’t really have a fav moment in the house but i did enjoy it when we played a couple of games, like at the start when me and Kyle, and i think it was Lou or Nicky when we monnied the cameras, that was a great laugh*giggles* i just wish it had stayed like that.

What housemates do you feel you connected with?

Well i would love to say with everyone but i dunno i didn’t feel like i had any friends at all in that house, you just don’t know who to trust with the nominations as people talk differently about people in there, and then the thing with Dan just made me think who can you trust? Bu then again I’ve always had big trust issues. At start i think i did connect with Kyle and Lou and some others, i think if i was around more or had more time i would have had a great friendship worth alot of them. I think Dan is a really cool person and he was brave for what he did.

And in the opposite who didn’t you feel you made a connection with?

Well erm i don’t know for me personally i think we all connected with each other in our way, but for me the least connected who is still in the house would me...oh i dunno that’s too hard they are all really great people that are left now. But at the beginning i didn’t really connect with Nathan, Gaz and Laurence but that’s only cos i they didn’t stay long.

Where you attracted to any of your fellow housemates?

ME? No i wasn’t at all. There are some very handsome young men in there but i wasn’t attracted to them at all. Bu what i do want to say it oh my god how horny are some of them!!!! there have been so many couples in the house i think I’ve lost count and some people have been in two relationships in the same of a month! I mean i like the people in there and wish them all the best, but if they keep swapping partners, i think they are desperate and maybe they think if they are in a relationship, they have better chances of winning.
    Did you have a game plan?

No, unless you count going in there hoping to make friends and have a lot of fun a game plan?

Would you have behaved differently if you went back in?

Yes i think i would , well what i mean is that i wouldn’t act differently i would just be around alot more as i think many people thought i was boring for not hanging around much, but i did try but i felt like i got ignored alot!!!!

Who do you want to win Sbbb 2006?

Nicky. I think she is fab and she so deserves to win, she is the nicest person i have ever met, i think she is a great mother and i hope her kids are proud of her. I wish the best of luck to her.

If you could do it all again, would you?
    Er...yes and No, yes because I’ve never had so much fun , but no as the twists were very cruel and well now I have no job, so look how great it has turned out for me.

What would have been the most outrageous thing you would have done to win?
    well if I was that desperate i would of snoged everyone in that house but then again i don’t think any one wants to see that happen lol.
    Also If you did do it all again, would you change anything and if so what?

I would just be around more and have alot more laughs.

Well I think that just about covers it, thanks for being such a great contestant,

Rachel everybody

Well everyone I know your probably dying to know who Rachel actually was, so let’s do a few question’s with that person before we reveal their identity.

What made you decide to apply for Soapboards Big Brother?

I thought it would be great fun and really interesting having it guess who was who, but in my case everyone knew who i was lol and well i have always wanted to be on big brother and this is the closest I’ve been.

Did you have a game plan?

No i tried to join in as much as i can , take part and have as much fun as possible.

Would you recommend it to other people if we did it again?

Yes but be warned it can get very stressfula and don’t do it if you go to school like me i just couldn’t keep up and i didn’t bother trying to keep a secret who i was, i didn’t tell anyone though i just wasn’t careful enough, i think it was the stress and all the things that have been going on lately, like my mock exams!!!! I cant believe i did this through my mock exams i must be metal!!!!

Did you have a good time?

Yes i did it was fab but I’m soooooo looking forward to having my own life back and get back to posting normally as I’ve missed that so much

Well I think that’s it now time to reveal your identity.

Rachel was Abblette

Woohoo!! I never guessed!! Well done

well done abblette! yay thats another person ive guessed right!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:.
    Woohoo!! I never guessed!! Well done
    really? i though everyone knew it was me lol

Quote Originally Posted by abblette
    really? i though everyone knew it was me lol
    Yes really!! I don't know why but I didn't think it was you

Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:.
    Yes really!! I don't know why but I didn't think it was you
    lol i thought most people thought it was me as i made loads of mistakes