Thread: Zach's interview with Davina!

Zach's interview with Davina!

Hello everyone, we are back in the studio here with our Eighth evictee Zach, to get his opinion on life in the Big Brother House, and what he thought of his fellow House mates.

Did you enjoy your time in the house?

I loved it. I mean at first I felt guilty for telling Dan's secret, as I felt like I'd betrayed a mate... but it had to be done as Lou, Ruth and Nat couldn’t be hurt... after that i started to like my time in there as well i didn’t have to do what you said...i could be myself and have fun and meet some great people!!!

What would you say were your best bits in the house?

Best bits!? Erm... inventing "Play Your Clothes Right" and all my time with Nicky...i really do love her I’m gonna miss her badly

What housemates do you feel you connected with?

Most of them really... Kyle and Lou were really good mates to me during the time in there, i know they bitched about me and Nic’s, but i felt the same inside about them two: get a room you know!!! , and Dan i started to build my bridges with at the end...

but Nicky! oh my! i never intended to fall in love... in the house or ever...but i know this is love and its meant to be... she’s a superb woman: she’s funny, sexy, intelligence, beautiful, lovely and a nice human being, i hope we can spend the rest of our lives together, i feel like ive found my soul mate and i never want to loose her.

And in the opposite who didn’t you feel you made a connection with?

Erm lets be frank... Beth! I hated her...zile woman...she’s old... she shouldn’t be so young and perverted....eating my bum is just wrong!!!

Rach and Alexis i didn’t get to know too well, but wish I had as they seem great people.

Who do you want to win Sbbb 2006?

Nicky all the way! I'm gonna vote for her 24-7!

If you could do it all again, would you?

Yes i would...but id make sure it was on my terms and that i could have won...then i could have stayed till the end Thanks for a great time Big Bro!!!

Well I think that just about covers it, thanks for being such a great contestant,

Zach everybody

Well most of you know who Zach actually was, but let’s do a few question’s with that person anyway.

What made you decide to apply for Soapboards Big Brother?

I thought that it would be an interesting way to see how people react to a mole being placed in there...so soon after Melissa. But i wanted a piece of the action as its such a friendly tight nit community just like soapboards and its so welcoming and addictive!

Would you recommend it to other people if we did it again?

Yes for sure, it takes up a lot of your time, but its worth it! Its fun! Unique! And gives you something to do with your time on the net!

Did you have a good time?

Loved it from start to finish!!!

Well I think that you all know who Zach was, but for those of you who didn’t.

Zach was BondBoffin

Well done Bryan, you were absoloutly fantasic
    Last edited by .:SpIcYsPy:.; 24-03-2006 at 19:07.

Well done Bryan, you did fab! I think that you as zach was great!
    I knew deep down it was you i was just pretending to think it was abi
    x-x-x

Fab Bryan you did a great job and i really will miss him, well done Zach was one of the best
    Last edited by Xx-Vicky-xX; 24-03-2006 at 19:54.

Well Done! You did great!
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

well done i liked zach i think he should of stayed

I think zach should have stayed as well he made things more intersting in the house

Quote Originally Posted by CornishBabe
    I think zach should have stayed as well he made things more intersting in the house
    i know it would of been really good

Thread Information