Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Week 15

but why is Ruby with the slaters? Surely Stacey is upset with her?

Thank you Jessie Wallace

so were in for a boring week! oh well i will get my tv mag out and find something else to watch

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Allen
    but why is Ruby with the slaters? Surely Stacey is upset with her?
    Only a bit at first. This stuff with Johnny is really big! and I think Stacey just allows bygones to be bygones. Ruby's going to be going through a lot. I think it's important she has Stacey by her side.

This week does sound boring. I can't believe this minibus stuff is still going on! Thankfully it's coming to an end soon.

Haven't seen Juley for ages, he's leaving soon so maybe they are trying to get him on now, so we remember what he looks like. Ruby isn't getting back with him.

Jake's taking Danny's death hard, he's bound to! I suppose it's good we are going to be seeing more of him. He really isn't a central character at the moment. He's got no family in the square, and nothing really to attach him to anything else. Although now I suppose he's going to be involved with Ruby, and the Mitchells have something in common with him.

Wonder why Charlie refuses Johnny's money? he is Ruby's dad, she's entitled to something.

Those of you who are complaining about EE, are sounding like the episodes of EE, boring and tedious.

Use the channel change button on the remote or wait until you see something in spoilers you like, that way you can actually write something NICE about EE!

This sounds like an ok week, this is the Jake dealing with the fall out of Danny's death, Ruby losing her father to prison. The Mitchells dealing with Ben/Ian/Jake, I feel sorry for Peggy and Jane trying to build bridges while Ian breaks them.

Ben running away should tell the pair that their warring is pushing him away, instead Ian will blame Phil and vice versa. Poor lad all he wants is a family that will love him, preferably with Phil and Ian getting on and thinking of him rather than their pathetic childishness.
    Last edited by soapyclean; 25-03-2006 at 18:30.

Sounds like a good week in EE but i say that all the time I am glad Ruby is back with the Slaters but i think Ruby should apologise to Stacey as she was being really horrible to Stacey before. I feel sorry for Ben with Ian and Phil's feuding. No wonder why he runs away. Phil and Ian must realise Ben must come first and not their arguing and it's only a matter of time surely until Pauline finds out Joe's secret. Mo knows and now she's told Dot! Overall it seems like a good week in store

uh-oh who lost Ben hehe... i can't wait for the bert/joe storyline to be over it's sooooo boring
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

Quote Originally Posted by Angeldelight
    uh-oh who lost Ben hehe... i can't wait for the bert/joe storyline to be over it's sooooo boring
    I must agree. The Bert/Joe story is getting a bit boring. I just can't wait until Pauline finds out!

Thread Information